Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Do devs see feedback here?
Anyway this is feedback from waaay back (3.13) I never got around to making. (It may have changed since then)
I'll just put the tldr version: The story is good but the game elements could be better.
Like there's only 1 gay variable it seems. So it's possible to raise it by getting a bj & fucking someone in the ass. But that same var can lead to dialogue saying mc is a skilled cocksucker, while that may not be the case in that play-through.
Similarly it's possible to raise the wife's corruption without having sex by using the cruel moral choices. But high corruption is mostly treated as sleeping around (like the fey guy smells multiple ppl on her if high corrupt)
A lot of the stuff seems placeholder like & subject to change, so it's fine.
But in the final polish of the game, it's be better to implement a better variable system to ensure proper continuity (eg: separate variables for moral vs sexual corruption, for giving/dominant gay actions vs receiving/submissive gay actions, etc.)

PS: found my old txt. Don't ask about stuff written here as I don't remember, but here's my full review/feedback I never got around to posting from back then (0.3.13)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also remember this is unformatted, more like notes taken than a proper review.

Just saw it in recent updates by accident.
Anyway with so many changes to old content, I think I'll let it stabilize before trying it again.

Good Luck devs (if present here)
It's a looks like a good game overall (y)

Last edited:

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
I'm a bit confused about the character issues going on. Have the characters been replaced or just completely dropped as far as their content is concerned?
In patreon build for example some characters like Syl got removed completely without a mentioning, Greyhide is still there but some of his scenes are removed or art got removed from some of them. Driders and other monsters are gone too, tentacles as well. And it goes on. I don't think they said something, or i just don't remember, about continuing or dropping with characters.

As of now we have 2 different builds, patreon got stuff removed and subscribestar still has it. Time will tell if they continue with these characters for SS build or just keep it as it is and they won't get any further development.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
In patreon build for example some characters like Syl got removed completely without a mentioning, Greyhide is still there but some of his scenes are removed or art got removed from some of them. Driders and other monsters are gone too, tentacles as well. And it goes on. I don't think they said something, or i just don't remember, about continuing or dropping with characters.

As of now we have 2 different builds, patreon got stuff removed and subscribestar still has it. Time will tell if they continue with these characters for SS build or just keep it as it is and they won't get any further development.
That's very helpful and informative thank you. This should help ppl understand the situation here. Take care

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Patreon: "We're ok with the rape, murder, slavery and cannibalism but we draw the line at minotaurs with horsecocks!"
Gotta admit - this is only slightly less funny then when they asked MrDots to remove incest from Dating My DAUGHTER :KEK:

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
patreon suspended there account for some time because of those scenes and only reinstated it after there removal. if you want to play uncencored game version they are on steam or subscribestar

TBF_Rak

Aug 28, 2018
Is anybody else having issues with the gallery it keeps throwing errors I have tried locking and unlocking gallery it didnt work

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023
Patreon: "We're ok with the rape, murder, slavery and cannibalism but we draw the line at minotaurs with horsecocks!"
Gotta admit - this is only slightly less funny then when they asked MrDots to remove incest from Dating My DAUGHTER :KEK:
ahahahah how did he solve in the end? (MrDots is the goat btw)

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
ahahahah how did he solve in the end? (MrDots is the goat btw)
At first he changed it to... Dating my Donut. Then, after everyone was done laughing he created a Subscribestar account.
That one is now used for the risky business in addition to Patreon .

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SeedsOfChaos-0.4.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SBrandom

May 2, 2020
My save from 3.13 doesn't work. Throws up errors everywhere. Often about the "quest book". I'm also reading some posts that content got removed from patreon. Is the download in the OP the subscribestar one that has it still or is it all completely gone?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
My save from 3.13 doesn't work. Throws up errors everywhere. Often about the "quest book". I'm also reading some posts that content got removed from patreon. Is the download in the OP the subscribestar one that has it still or is it all completely gone?
no way thats like 2 years ago , and someone said above its on steam and subscribstar

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes