vietkong

Jun 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.07]: /

Found a bug: When you go to 'Scene Replay' and hit 'Previous' or 'Next,' the game throws an error. It seems like it's looking for missing image files - roxwhitescar 1 and wulfxfem 1.
tons of bug @@

• Hey there
Reactions: Lavinotinto
Jun 28, 2017
Very fun read though, jez scene was compelling.

Highlight of the release "I already killed one, and you’re no demon lord, Jezera. Not yet."

X 's new scene was killer as it her last few ones have been fire for quite a few releases, Kudos! (Cannot give enough praise to her characterisation in these later scenes in her arc.)

Goblin stuff felt strangely weak in this one, alot the wording and characterisations just felt really off. Like Rowan sayin "I Reckon"

Anyway, Thanks for the release and hard work Rein!

PS: #Show CG: Jezera powerbottom LMFAO

1727869606481.png
/QUOTE]
/QUOTE]

Last edited:

brorpag

Nov 22, 2020

Seeds of Chaos [v0.4.07]: /

Found a bug: When you go to 'Scene Replay' and hit 'Previous' or 'Next,' the game throws an error. It seems like it's looking for missing image files - roxwhitescar 1 and wulfxfem 1.
What a chad, i salute you sir!

Ajinkya22

Jul 6, 2022

Highlight of the release "I already killed one, and you’re no demon lord, Jezera. Not yet."

X 's new scene was killer as it her last few ones have been fire for quite a few releases, Kudos! (Cannot give enough praise to her characterisation in these later scenes in her arc.)

Goblin stuff felt strangely weak in this one, alot the wording and characterisations just felt really off. Like Rowan sayin "I Reckon"

PS: #Show CG: Jezera powerbottom LLM

View attachment 4091318

View attachment 4091318
Hey if you know how to trigger halyna and Alexia scene with rowan pl let me know

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Goblin stuff felt strangely weak in this one, a lot of the wording and characterizations just felt really off. Like Rowan saying "I Reckon"
I agree. Che'Lin has one of their new writers, I believe, and their work feels amateur at best, particularly the sexy bits. I get the feeling they probably haven't written much smut before, if ever. I've been rewriting the scenes for myself for a while now. Out of question, do you like this better?

Warning - Lengthy spoiler

PenFan5

Jul 31, 2023
It does not. I'd guess about 6 months worth of content is gone. I really expected them to keep the content on Subscribestar but it is what it is.
Patreon has openly admitted to take into account conduct outside of its site when terminating people. If someone wants to make money and Patreon points out a violation they're most likely always going to remove the offending content across the board.

Reactions: Angelcrush

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
Sheesh, breeding pit got quite butchered, basically all the content for Alexia except dildo and Andras got yeeted out. Wulump as well, didn't know that tentacles banned. Rough times. Now it's just a job for 2 events lmao, forge hand is just one with shackles.

Imo, remaking existing content to match current/future guidelines instead of just deleting it and leaving a void is a better solution, especially when it leads to errors in both gameplay and replay room. I doubt backers will be rioting against it since keeping different builds on different platforms isn't an option.
And tbh, part 2 isn't coming soon anyway.

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
is this part
Sheesh, breeding pit got quite butchered, basically all the content for Alexia except dildo and Andras got yeeted out. Wulump as well, didn't know that tentacles banned. Rough times. Now it's just a job for 2 events lmao, forge hand is just one with shackles.

Imo, remaking existing content to match current/future guidelines instead of just deleting it and leaving a void is a better solution, especially when it leads to errors in both gameplay and replay room. I doubt backers will be rioting against it since keeping different builds on different platforms isn't an option.
And tbh, part 2 isn't coming soon anyway.
so like whats everything that got takin out? i thought it was just the minotaur stuff

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
is this part

so like whats everything that got takin out? i thought it was just the minotaur stuff
Probably every scene that included anything remotely not "human" looking. I guess Arioch went with safety first since Patreon is his biggest earner.

It's a shame really, now I'm gonna have to try and navigate how I play this version and future versions. I'll Probably keep 0.4.06 for the old content.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelcrush

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Also, Rein , how is the content removal gonna work in conjunction with the corruption status for Alexia and Rowan? I assume the corruption values will need to be reworked?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Probably every scene that included anything remotely not "human" looking. I guess Arioch went with safety first since Patreon is his biggest earner.

It's a shame really, now I'm gonna have to try and navigate how I play this version and future versions. I'll Probably keep 0.4.06 for the old content.
so even half humans? so only humans and goblins? and im sure that elf girl will stay, damn well thats unfortunate, i usually check up on this game every few years or so to see how its going , sorry to the Dev i figured the game would be done in the next 3 or 4 years or so and then this happens , well maybe he'll put other content in to replace of the stuff takin out

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes