mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Guys is there a sure way to trigger andras ntr content. Like some content I should focus on to get there. I always end up getting alexia high corruption easily but can't get to ntr path even until rastadel battle.
do you have a high relationship between rowan and alexia? because if they both still love each other, andras ntr trigger never happens.
this is the reason why i sadly never will be doing a andras route playthrough. alexia shitting on rowan kinda destroys any sense of why rowan would want to work for the twins in the first place.

some of the sex scenes are still hot, though.

kaspqz

Jun 26, 2021
8 years(!), my dude with 1800 patrons or something like that, if I would work like that I would be jobless in 2 months, please let's be real for a second, update each 2 months, really? This game should long be done and dusted.
I mean, if you want to be real game is bult on donations and it's not your normal 5/2 job, so the only thing that can make them "jobless" is if backers decide to not pay for the development anymore. But as you can see they're more than fine in that department.

siddyviscous

Jul 18, 2023
guy sees more content than 12 games put together, calls it a scam.
Most of the content is writing that wouldn't meet the requirements to be posted on Literotica let alone acceptable to a professional development studio. And most people don't give a shit about it anyway. The selling point of this game is the art and most of that is slightly edited or cropped versions of same fucking frame; pun intended. That leaves the gameplay which always has been and always will be a joke.

Is the game a scam? Yeah, in the sense that they're promising people a completed game and after 8 years they've made a mountain of excuses for staying in act 1. Sure they keep adding a content; a bunch of writing most people will never read and a 2-3 frames of illustration with 20-30 edits. . . .every 2 months. And that's what they'll keep doing until the spigot runs dry because they're frankly too inept to finish the game even if they wanted to. At some point in point in the future the head dev will say "whelp, we can't finish the game because the money dried up. Trust me, it would've been great. If only you piggies kept paying me."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TMA987 and Goldaga
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes