Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
I honestly wish there was a breeding version where Rowan can impregnate every female he fucks, but that's just my fetish. I dislike that it's teased so much in this but not followed through, though.
not without you getting fucked in the ass by andras and pegged by jezera first it seems.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
There's also more of Andras & Alexia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg
At least that's what I thought but the next update is still a month away.
Wish when they got new CGs in for existing content that they just add it in a mini-update. I'm sure their subscriptions go down in the off-months.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
One feature I wish this game adds is marking the type of scene in the gallery. The gay scenes add interest, I have to play mindfully so that I don't trigger them accidentally. But when there are covered slots in the gallery, it would be convenient to know whether it is from a scene that I missed or a gay scene that I deliberately avoided.

• Haha
Reactions: Kisama33

humpgorilla

Apr 1, 2021
this game is closer to being completed? i played 2 years ago, lost my save, got mad and swore i just gonna play the game again when it's completed

• Haha
Reactions: Dmoll

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
this game is closer to being completed? i played 2 years ago, lost my save, got mad and swore i just gonna play the game again when it's completed
You mean this Act (game), yeaaah maybe next year. Now fo the other 2 Acts (games) who knows.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
One feature I wish this game adds is marking the type of scene in the gallery. The gay scenes add interest, I have to play mindfully so that I don't trigger them accidentally. But when there are covered slots in the gallery, it would be convenient to know whether it is from a scene that I missed or a gay scene that I deliberately avoided.
I guess your best option is to go into the "Scene" gallery, disable "Gay" content in the filters and them put the mouse over the scenes you didn't unlocked for a "Tip"/spoiler of how to unlock it.

Can't say for sure but unlocking all of those will get most if not all the content available with the exception of all gay content.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes