RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
is this game really male protagonist the pic says Female or is new update going to be male?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So its a game that banks on the preggo fetish but doesnt deliver the ecchi parts either before or after?
Yeah not gonna lie...the target group for that probably ranges in the single digits.
Somewhat of a shame too since the art is actually pretty well done.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Sorry everyone, finally got a chance to get back and respond. I'll look into have the description updated. Not sure why male protagonist is tagged for this game?

Seeds of Destiny is more so a pregnancy fetish game focusing mostly on expanding pregnancies. If your looking for adult content, it's unlikely this game is for you. If most people feel like this game is not fit for this website, I may consider taking it off.

The only reason I published on this site was because several people who liked the game requested I throw it up here so I thought I would give it a try.

Here is a little more context on the story of the game:
-Story revolves around the player freeing a fertility goddess, who then grants the player the ability to produce divine seeds. These seeds will help grant the player power so that they can overcome the demon invasion that is to come. Your goal is to travel around the world and break the seals holding back the fertility goddess, meeting new friends and enemies along the way.

Features:
-Heroine gains power by killing enemies, eating food, and various other things. The more power, the more progressive your pregnancy becomes.
-Once you reach max power, you can then give birth to the seeds. Seeds are used to either increase your stats or side quests that help npcs become pregnant.
-This game is still in development and is bound to have some bugs. I plan to have a release of a new build (Still will be in chapter 2) but will have a fix for some bugs.
-Features different dungeon environments that play along with the pregnancy fetish. Here is a description of the diffrent dungeons currently available in this build.

Fay Woods- The first dungeon playable after freeing the goddess in the silent woods, explore the ever-shifting fay woods. Due to the demon invasion the fay woods has become a darker place where corruption has taken root. You will have to search the woods to help restore the heart of the forest and discover the whereabouts of the missing fairy queen. Should you find the fairy queen and restore the forest, you then have the option to help the fairies "repopulate" their village.

Haunted Mansion- The Reign family manor has sat vacant and abandoned for many years. When you are given a key to the Mansion, both Leah and Valorie set off to explore the mansion in hopes of finding another crystal with a portion of the goddess's power. There you will meet ghosts and monsters both friendly and unfriendly as you try to figure out how to stop the curse set upon the mansion in the first place. Should you lift the curse, the mansion will become property of the player where you can use it as a point of rest and help restore the mansion back to its former glory.

Demon Nursery- On your journey you will receive a mysterious demonic runestone. Should you find a location where the runestone belongs and put it in place, you will unlock a passage to one of Riviths ancient temples. Along your way into the temple you will meet "Lilith" one of the three dark commanders of the demon lord. You then enter Lilith's domain within the temple only to find out it has been converted into a demonic nursery to produce more demon spawn for the war effort. While in the demon nursery you are afflicted with a curse that changes your normal divine seed production into demon egg production. Can you make it though the nursery and beat Lilith, avoiding traps and enemies before you become too full of demon eggs causing your belly to be too big to move.

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry everyone, finally got a chance to get back and respond. I'll look into have the description updated. Not sure why male protagonist is tagged for this game?

Seeds of Destiny is more so a pregnancy fetish game focusing mostly on expanding pregnancies. If your looking for adult content, it's unlikely this game is for you. If most people feel like this game is not fit for this website, I may consider taking it off.

The only reason I published on this site was because several people who liked the game requested I throw it up here so I thought I would give it a try.

-Story revolves around the player freeing a fertility goddess, who then grants the player the ability to produce divine seeds. These seeds will help grant the player power so that they can overcome the demon invasion that is to come. Your goal is to travel around the world and break the seals holding back the fertility goddess, meeting new friends and enemies along the way.

Features:
-Heroine gains power by killing enemies, eating food, and various other things. The more power, the more progressive your pregnancy becomes.
-Once you reach max power, you can then give birth to the seeds. Seeds are used to either increase your stats or side quests that help npcs become pregnant.
-This game is still in development and is bound to have some bugs. I plan to have a release of a new build (Still will be in chapter 2) but will have a fix for some bugs.
-Features different dungeon environments that play along with the pregnancy fetish. Here is a description of the diffrent dungeons currently available in this build.

Fay Woods- The first dungeon playable after freeing the goddess in the silent woods, explore the ever-shifting fay woods. Due to the demon invasion the fay woods has become a darker place where corruption has taken root. You will have to search the woods to help restore the heart of the forest and discover the whereabouts of the missing fairy queen. Should you find the fairy queen and restore the forest, you then have the option to help the fairies "repopulate" their village.

Haunted Mansion- The Reign family manor has sat vacant and abandoned for many years. When you are given a key to the Mansion, both Leah and Valorie set off to explore the mansion in hopes of finding another crystal with a portion of the goddess's power. There you will meet ghosts and monsters both friendly and unfriendly as you try to figure out how to stop the curse set upon the mansion in the first place. Should you lift the curse, the mansion will become property of the player where you can use it as a point of rest and help restore the mansion back to its former glory.

Demon Nursery- On your journey you will receive a mysterious demonic runestone. Should you find a location where the runestone belongs and put it in place, you will unlock a passage to one of Riviths ancient temples. Along your way into the temple you will meet "Lilith" one of the three dark commanders of the demon lord. You then enter Lilith's domain within the temple only to find out it has been converted into a demonic nursery to produce more demon spawn for the war effort. While in the demon nursery you are afflicted with a curse that changes your normal divine seed production into demon egg production. Can you make it though the nursery and beat Lilith, avoiding traps and enemies before you become too full of demon eggs causing your belly to be too big to move.
Changelog still not available?

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018

Features:

Hmm, I am interested about the "birthing seeds" part tho. Will those scenes come out with their own CGs?
Because it is definitely needed for a game like that.

Edit: I Know that it's kinda stupid question that I asked for

Marauder1175

Apr 26, 2018
I prefer my pregnancy games to contain the act of conception, and not only the growing bellies and big tits full of milk.

Still, the game looks good, can't deny that. So I'll just wish good luck to the dev, and move onto other games, maybe I'll check back when it will be finished.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
New to posting here on this site. I have most of the post updated, just wish I could change the male protagonist tag into female protagonist since its really misleading. Is it possible to fix this myself or does a mod have to change it?

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
New to posting here on this site. I have most of the post updated, just wish I could change the male protagonist tag into female protagonist since its really misleading. Is it possible to fix this myself or does a mod have to change it?
You might have to ask the mods for a "game developer" tag in your profile or ask them to change the tags

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You may need to find other links to other game and ask the moderator or developers. Maybe they my be able to assist you with corrections.

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Chapter 1 Crystals:
1 Crystal at Farmer's House
1 Crystal near Fisherman Camp
1 Crystal in Orc Cave

Chapter 2 Crystals:
1 Crystal in Silent Woods
2 Crystals in Fay Woods
1 Crystal in Mansion
1 Crystal in Lakeview
1 Crystal in Lava Cave