Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
This has grown on me a lot in the last couple of updates. I'm still firmly in the camp that whatever happened would 100% influence the MC's decision making, and the player not knowing what happened is just a weird handicap. Otherwise, what happened is completely insignificant. Knowing most (all?) the LIs seem to be alive was probably a necessary evil to avoid Acting Lessons shenanigans.

I also found it a bit dissapointing that basically almost nothing happens with Julia, even tough she's the girlfriend. I would be pissed if my boyfriend booked a week vacation and didn't spend any time with me and went chasing other girls. I think it would have been more beneficial to have the game start before the car ride, like the hospital flashbacks and when Julia found you and slowly fixed you. Right now, after 6 chapters which most are the past, she's a stranger and has as much screentime as Brianna who just joined. That will make it very easy for most players to dump her ass and pursue the girl they wanted in the past, as we basically have no attachment to her.

All in all, good work, interesting story and will wait for new updates!
I was worried about this too so I tried to prioritize Julia in all present content. My worries came true too. Despite picking her at every possible opportunity, I don't feel I know her well. This makes most of the past Lis more compelling, especially Elena. I want to like Julia. She picked up the MC at apparently his worst and got him back to being a functional adult.

Feb 25, 2024
I remember when I first played at the start, arriving at the hotel, Micaela greeted me, and I treated her quite coldly, as I didn't know her significance in the past. However, as the game progressed, I grew to like her so much that I deeply regretted the way I treated her at the beginning of the game.

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
This has grown on me a lot in the last couple of updates. I'm still firmly in the camp that whatever happened would 100% influence the MC's decision making, and the player not knowing what happened is just a weird handicap. Otherwise, what happened is completely insignificant. Knowing most (all?) the LIs seem to be alive was probably a necessary evil to avoid Acting Lessons shenanigans.

I was worried about this too so I tried to prioritize Julia in all present content. My worries came true too. Despite picking her at every possible opportunity, I don't feel I know her well. This makes most of the past Lis more compelling, especially Elena. I want to like Julia. She picked up the MC at apparently his worst and got him back to being a functional adult.
I 100% agree with this and hope the dev sees this.
There needs to be a better focus on her since she is HIS MAIN LI forced by the story. So either do that or make her a friend or something else.

Jan 26, 2024

Yes, that is an example of a good idea for a storytelling, but not so good for an AVN, where we need do make choices without knowing all the story behind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jadepaladin
Feb 25, 2024
I wanted to share the situation that the developer is going through and see if anyone here can help, even if it's just by supporting with $2.00.

His work is very good, and this game deserves all our support.

Dev Update #19 and an Insight Into What's Going on With My Life

1719263257196.png
Hello everyone!
Let me get the raw statistics out of the way first. During the last 3 weeks, I have:

• Rendered 214 still images
  • Created 12 animations for 2 sex scenes and started doing the posing work for the first threesome scene of the game
  • Wrote the script for 7 scenes
If I keep going at the same pace, I should be 50% done with Chapter 7 within the next few days. Currently, it looks like it will take me three and a half months of total development time to finish this episode.

Sadly, there are also some bad topics I need to bring up.
Most of you are probably aware that I live in Ukraine and the situation here is rather dire. We started having regular power outages again, and while I currently still have power for about 18 out of 24 hours, it will get worse if the missile attacks on our power plants will continue. As you can guess, I won't be able to do much rendering if I can't even turn on my PC.

However, the biggest problem I'm facing is that the mobilization process here is becoming increasingly more authoritarian and inhumane. Every time I go outside, I risk never coming back if I am sighted by a member of the police or recruitment forces. The headhunting going on in the streets is getting worse and worse, so the chances of me being abducted are also increasing. Additionally, there's a risk of all my bank accounts being blocked some time during summer or autumn, so that can hinder my ability to receive income as well as my motivation level.

As you can imagine, living in such conditions is very stressful and it not only deepens my depression, but also makes me feel like continuing to work on my game is pointless since I never know if I'll still be here tomorrow.

That being said, I plan to continue developing "Seeking Closure" for as long as I can, even if the circumstances mentioned above slow down my progress. The main reason why I'm sharing this information with you is to let you know - if I ever go silent for 1-2 months, it's because I was taken into the army, not because I abandoned the project without saying a word.

That's it for this update and sorry if it got a bit dark.

P.S. Please avoid getting political if you feel like leaving a comment, regardless of which side you may support.

Also, if you feel like I'm being a coward because I refuse to join the army, I respect your opinion, but I urge you to refrain from attacking me for holding a different stance than you do.

Dev Update #20

1719263312485.png

Welcome to another development update for Chapter 7!
During the last month, I have:

• Rendered 236 still images
  • Created 14 animations for 3 sex scenes
  • Wrote the script for 5 scenes
I continue to work on Chapter 7 each day, but my stress level is still very high and the average amount of electrical power went down from 20 hours a day to about 14-16 hours, with the government saying it will go even lower than that in July, as our nuclear power plants go into maintenance.

The worst part is that the power mostly goes out in the evenings and that's the time I'm done with my day job and can focus more on making renders. As such, I have to pull more late-night hours to keep a reasonable rendering pace, but that isn't always possible.

At this point, I'm afraid of giving any estimates for when the chapter will be finished, but I hope it won't take too long despite all the obstacles in my way.

As always, I'm very grateful to everyone who stays with me during the long, tumultuous development cycle and I hope I'll have some better news in the next update.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes