Seeking Seeking Female protagonist pregnancy

Feb 13, 2024
Hi !

I've played and LOVED Better Sit Home and I was wondering if you had any recommendations for similar titles ?

Ideally HTML or RenPy, but anything where you play as the female and you see the belly grow, corruption that sort of stuff ! :D

Cheers

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I don't see anything particularily outstanding about that game. But if you like "corruption", pregnancy and female protagonists, there are some games I'd recommend.

Girl Life - That's the poster child of female protagonist games with mechanics. It may be even a bit too complex for many players. Be aware that pregnancy is really, really slowly progressing.
Degrees of Lewdity - Same boat. Very complex, very expansive. Pixel Art. But lots of corruption and kinks.
Caliross - Pregnancy isn't the main focus but there's still quite a bit of it.
The Fixer - The most dynamic of them in terms of character presentation. You have to actively search for content at times, though.
My Tuition Academia - Excellent game with excellent renders. Corruption is the main mechanic and pregnancy lurks around every corner. Do yourself the favour and don't play the "post-game" stuff, though.
X-Change Life - A bit different from the rest and there isn't "corruption" per se. But you can still be as slutty as you want.