fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
It's not really my thing, but I think one of the better examples I've seen was some ambrosia-style game where every time the MC got creampied it rolled a roulette to see if you got pregnant. If you did, it would start progressing a cycle until it forced her into a different set of clothes since the old ones didn't fit. It wouldn't let you enter the dungeon and your move speed was slightly reduced, though it did let you still go do some of the lewd scenes in that state. It then required you to go to the hospital to give birth.

Like I said, not really my thing - but I think people are looking for things more like that.
Do you remember the title of this one?

Reactions: DreamingAway

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone else having trouble with some quests. For example after talking to the bullies in the corner they essentially said 'wasnt us' and left but I cant find who it is and the guy still says they're in the corner (where they were before they left), eventually i just ran around the entire map looking for a door that would now open when it wouldnt before till i found it. also there is no auto run option and you need to hold shift the entire time. training against the maids sucks. I llike the art but the game is really hard to play it's like something thrown together in an afternoon to tie together a decent amount of CGs.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Everyone wants to see pregnant and here i am want to see if theres Corruption in it? Just to be sure if the game got any and OP forgot to put the tags

Apr 6, 2020
This game is a poorly made copy of this game -

The original game, by the way, is pretty good, except that you had to grind a little to get through it. If you like this creation, I recommend trying the original, although there is no English version of the game, as far as I know.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
What is the general expectation of "Pregnancy Mechanics" I see it mentioned a lot when a game doesn't implement it but what are people actually hoping for with this? Is there a game that does do this and delivers on that subject matter well?

Not a kink shame or anything - genuinely curious.
More strategic games, like Monster Black Market, make impregnating women and receiving offspring from them a major part of the gameplay. They usually don't use the complicated mechanics for RPGs described in other answers.

May 12, 2019
It's not really my thing, but I think one of the better examples I've seen was some ambrosia-style game where every time the MC got creampied it rolled a roulette to see if you got pregnant. If you did, it would start progressing a cycle until it forced her into a different set of clothes since the old ones didn't fit. It wouldn't let you enter the dungeon and your move speed was slightly reduced, though it did let you still go do some of the lewd scenes in that state. It then required you to go to the hospital to give birth.

Like I said, not really my thing - but I think people are looking for things more like that.
you have got to remember what the name of that game was dawg, i wanna see it

ohwhatnow

Feb 19, 2019

I doesn't quite match, but was this Paize Knight Ellen? I think the dev used that mechanic in a couple of their games, but I can't remember them all off the top of my head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Another unique take was Goblin Conqueror which had a pretty long hospital arc if the MC got pregnant.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Do you remember the title of this one?
I'm curious too.
It sounds like an interesting mechanic - I'm curious how it was implemented without annoying the player.

Feel free to PM me if we are getting too off-topic.
It's https://f95zone.to/threads/ambrosia-v1-07-shimobashira-workshop-kagura-games.72813/

Also https://f95zone.to/threads/magical-girl-celesphonia-v1-07-shimobashira-workshop-kagura-games.116302/ by the same developer.

*Edit* - I think I misunderstood, I thought you were all talking about the actual game Ambrosia, and not a game that was 'Ambrosia-like', my apologies.

Last edited:

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Appreciate you pointing that out before I waste the time to download it.

What is the general expectation of "Pregnancy Mechanics" I see it mentioned a lot when a game doesn't implement it but what are people actually hoping for with this? Is there a game that does do this and delivers on that subject matter well?

Not a kink shame or anything - genuinely curious.
I think one of the things this thread has touched on is exactly the fact that very few people will agree on what a specific kink is when it's something as broad as 'pregnancy' (no inflation-based pun intended).

Some people like seeing the actual pregnancy itself develop, some just enjoy the impregnation aspect, some really enjoy the idea of having children/growing them etc.

The issue comes in the fact that 'pregnancy' is a poor tag, (hence my post here : https://f95zone.to/threads/pregnancy-ending-mechanic-tag.156457/ )

It's very similar to how Netorare/cheating is tagged poorly (in my opinion). No-one really knows if it's describing Netorare, Netori, sharing, cheating etc or even who the cheater/cheatee is in some circumstances.

Jan 12, 2024
For H content, this game is exceedingly average. Art is good, and scenarios are interesting, but there's no mid-battle groping attacks, knock-down and rape, or anything. I don't count clothes destruction that's tied to your current HP, so 100% of the H is locked behind battle defeat. There's no gallery / recollection room either, so you are forced to make a fresh new save before every single fight in case you want to see it again.

As for the other half...

Sweet merciful crap is the game side of things maddeningly tedious and bad. You start each day with 500 yen to spend on recovery items, and you have to balance using them between training or fighting the actual encounters. The more enemies you defeat in training, the higher level you will become, but the dev made the absurd decision to make them run around randomly and at a faster speed than you while running. Which means it's basically dumb luck if you can actually run into a decent amount of them in the time limit. You can try again as much as you want, but it resets your progress if you do, and recovery items are NOT returned. You're forced to be level 1 again each day as well, which makes the whole thing come across as pointless. Unfortunately, it's required, because if you intend to actually win, level 1 stats will not cut it.
And just in case all that wasn't enough, every single map is pointlessly enormous and almost completely empty. Make sure you turn on "Always Dash" ---Oh Wait A Minute. The settings menu doesn't exist. Literally just have the RPGM default of F1, which doesn't do jack. Hope you enjoy always holding down Shift and playing with tiny resolution...

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
I doesn't quite match, but was this Paize Knight Ellen? I think the dev used that mechanic in a couple of their games, but I can't remember them all off the top of my head.

Edit: Another unique take was Goblin Conqueror which had a pretty long hospital arc if the MC got pregnant.

I think it was the Celestia game from the same dev that I was thinking of, though I did play Ellen as well. I seem to recall thinking they were both pretty decent.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
i'm fine with no gallery, i just wish we could save BEFORE the actual option to chose from, instead of reading/skipping a long ass dialogues every time...

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes