pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
here is my (incomplete) save (paste files near game.exe), enter whatever near you and interact
but I don't have Honami route(yellow hair girl)
Does anyone have walkthrough? or just not lose any fight?

Jul 12, 2022
here is my (incomplete) save (paste files near game.exe), enter whatever near you and interact
but I don't have Honami route(yellow hair girl)
Looks like it's don't lose any fight as i got a scene after the 3rd request in a row. Try using a Save Editor as lvl 1 to edit your stats so you dont waste time fighting maids to level up each request!

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
This is the guide I made for myself when I had played this game before.

Also, here is an edit I made that added a recollection room to the game, among some other minor changes.
The recollection room is in the women's bathroom near the karate dojo.
The other major change in my edit is that it uses the Fullscreen++ script, allowing you to change the size of the window with F6 or to use the full screen with F5.

EDIT:
You can now also view the girl's [3] combat images in the recollection room.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
If it's the fan translation that was released a few years ago, it missed something and the water google didn't protect you from the swim club splash attack - meaning forced defeat unless you cheated your stats to kill them all in one go on the first round.

Hope it got corrected...

And thanks for the recollection modding, that's really what the game was missing.

Aug 7, 2019
H content itself is decent in terms of amount/art/themes for the size of the game but replaying the training every single day and having to do it on multiple playthroughs just to be able to get to the different endings is suicide inducing. It's completely bland.

You can do it easily by just buying 2-3 of the 100 yen HP food from the cafe before each training session and spamming normal attack, but just because it's simple doesn't mean it's fun.

The lack of a gallery is just the topping on the frustration cake. I think the dev can make something good but the QoL failings in this game make it a struggle.

I didn't even pay for it and I can't be bothered to complete the remaining routes.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
another hentai game with teenage girl having pregnancy content... mentally sick developers
According to the dialogue she's in her last year of high school so I think the protag is actually over 18 for once in one of these games, albeit barely

also, your PFP is a girl in a schoolgirl uniform, lmao

Reactions: flannan

kinka

Aug 7, 2017
It's not really my thing, but I think one of the better examples I've seen was some ambrosia-style game where every time the MC got creampied it rolled a roulette to see if you got pregnant. If you did, it would start progressing a cycle until it forced her into a different set of clothes since the old ones didn't fit. It wouldn't let you enter the dungeon and your move speed was slightly reduced, though it did let you still go do some of the lewd scenes in that state. It then required you to go to the hospital to give birth.

Like I said, not really my thing - but I think people are looking for things more like that.

what game was this?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes