Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
It's been a while. Been working on Selara and working a full time job. Update 2 will be coming in a couple of weeks. (Hopefully). It will add 2 more lewd scenes and 6 to 7 other scenes. Added somewhere like 15 to 20 animations and 500 images worth.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
It's been a while. Been working on Selara and working a full time job. Update 2 will be coming in a couple of weeks. (Hopefully). It will add 2 more lewd scenes and 6 to 7 other scenes. Added somewhere like 15 to 20 animations and 500 images worth.
Excellent, looking forward to it. I've been waiting for this one to get a bit more meat on the bones before playing, but it's not been easy since I liked Reclusive Bay a lot.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
How much of this game takes place with that blue filter present? The overview and the preview pics w/o the blue had me intrigued, but my eyes were straining just from the preview pics alone.

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
How much of this game takes place with that blue filter present? The overview and the preview pics w/o the blue had me intrigued, but my eyes were straining just from the preview pics alone.
I dont use any presets XD I do all my color grades differently from scene to scene.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Morho

May 16, 2023
not sure if i want try another game from this dev after RB...will let it rather develop i guess

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
not sure if i want try another game from this dev after RB...will let it rather develop i guess
Completely understandable as RB was my first game. I learned alot since then. Hopefully you try Selara in the future :)

Morho

May 16, 2023
Completely understandable as RB was my first game. I learned alot since then. Hopefully you try it in the future :)
yeah u can certainly get better with making games but that is not point...how u r making story in your head is making me doubt but we will see later

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Selara [Update 3] [Sacred Sage]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
Selara-U3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Bella Von Halen

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Just started playing and it would be nice if you could mute MC's voice without muting the others.
Good suggestion, ill see if I can do that.
** Edit** it's possible but a lot of coding. I'll see if I cant do something about this in next update.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Nice game missed the earlier releases but I'll be sure to download any updates that gets released.
I only have one thing to point out to the dev. Put a little warning or something just before the update ends suddenly being booted to the main menu is a bit jarring.
Otherwise like I said really enjoyed it.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes