Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
atm zoe and core, layla and the lexi, celeste and ava, kara and the blackmailer (if you got that route) or a friend of hers. That's all atm may change as the story develops. and can also stay with just zoe, layla, celeste and kara as well.
I figured two of them out then hehe. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
hm, weird. windows Defender started whining trying to start this update. D/l'ed thru gofile from the OP. Figured I would try something. So downloaded the update from the dev's itchio...lo and behold, NO warnings... hm. This...this puzzles me tbh.
:unsure:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
layla and the lexi
Are we going to be able to pick who is the Dom and who is the Sub in these two's relationship? In the dream, Lexi was the dom, in the lab it was Layla without us having a choice in the matter. Choice was whether to have Lexi in the scene or not at all. (IMO it doesn't make sense for the dynamic to switch back and forth randomly if the MC chooses them as a pair).

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Are we going to be able to pick who is the Dom and who is the Sub in these two's relationship? In the dream, Lexi was the dom, in the lab it was Layla without us having a choice in the matter. Choice was whether to have Lexi in the scene or not at all. (IMO it doesn't make sense for the dynamic to switch back and forth randomly if the MC chooses them as a pair).
No choices on that since that would split all my lewds again lol (Already only have 6 LI, and like 12 or 13 different lewd paths.) there's way too many variants already. Their relationship is a constant bickering among themselves on who's to be the better. There may be particular scenes where MC gets to chose but it would be just for that scene.

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
This is pretty good.
There are some bugs and inconsistencies. If you beat Kareline in the gym Jarred later says not to feel bad about losing even though you just won. Some of it is probably because of branching combination of menu choices and background point system? For example, on one of my paths I had conversation with Amelia about having VR session later in the evening, but I ended up with Kareline VR. Probably because I didn't have enough points with Amelia. There are some missing images as well.

But, overall this is really good. I don't know how I didn't notice the game until now.

Reactions: Sacred_Sage

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Selara [Update 7] [Sacred Sage] - Compressed

Win/Linux [423 MB]
- - - -

Mac [419 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Selara-U7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sacred_Sage

Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Are Celeste and Ava LI's and if yes, are their path blocked by other paths like Amelia's ?
Great question, celeste is a love interest, and ava can be apart of that. You will not be able to be with JUST ava though, you can for JUST celeste. Think of ava as a branch of Celeste path. Once Celeste or scarlett path opens up you will have 1 time, and only one time to switch to theirs. if not you continue down the same path you were on.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Great question, celeste is a love interest, and ava can be apart of that. You will not be able to be with JUST ava though, you can for JUST celeste. Think of ava as a branch of Celeste path. Once Celeste or scarlett path opens up you will have 1 time, and only one time to switch to theirs. if not you continue down the same path you were on.
Good to know, i hoped we get Celeste as an LI (y)

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes