ahahlberg

Jan 23, 2022
I was confused by this update, its like a 2 min update that revolves entirely over a short funeral scene. Why is this a separate update by itself?
Definitely a curious update if this is all there was to it - the funeral scene and the MC leaving to take a shower. There was an unseen branch if you're on the Zoe path but if not it seems to end with the MC going to take a shower.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
It just so plain dumb they got guns some alien with spears charge at them, just shot one then surrender. Really hate this kind of scenario make it dumb so it happens. There are a lot of thing that can make them surrender or capture them they already have the hostage why not use that or make some elaborate traps at least make something believable, why does it has to be dumb down.

• Haha
Reactions: Bmagada

artruke

Jun 21, 2022
any idea how to get the cora and zoe path because I picked zoe everytime in the choices and wasn't able to reach the bdsm part with cora included, just zoe
I'm confused whether there's a important choice I'm missing somewhere.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
atm zoe and core, layla and the lexi, celeste and ava, kara and the blackmailer (if you got that route) or a friend of hers. That's all atm may change as the story develops. and can also stay with just zoe, layla, celeste and kara as well.
Are these all actually in the game? Just played up to update 8 and didn't see any of these pairs as actual threesomes. Saw Cora's fantasy where Zoe walked up but wasn't involved. The Layla & Lexi herb injection scene and that's it.

Is there a certain way to get to them?

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes