Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for the effort. Maybe clubs are somewhere in the game. Just weird I have not found even the lowest tier of clubs and no clubs at all or characters who use them when I have pretty high tiers of swords and canes and all the companion rooms at base are filled. Also strange that I cannot suddenly craft the recipy with the Iron Sword that I made earlier even if I have them in my inventory.
But maybe I am missing something.

This is a save file where I am in the location where you craft: Kotodama Bukiya Studio.
I clearly have 2 Iron swords and the rest of the components in my inventory to make next sword(Tetsuryu´s famous sword) in the crafting line towards the dragonslayer sword, which I already made one of, equipped by Mayura. But for some reason I cannot make it again,Tetsuryu´s famous sword, as it says I have 0 iron swords in the crafting menu, but 2 in my inventory.

But if it just me who has this problem then I guess I messed up, stared blind on something or lost the ability to read.
I will test your save. Like I said it looked okay but something might be wrong that I haven't seen. I am good, but I don't know everything. I find it better to assume the game is broken until you prove otherwise. I will try my best to help find a problem if it exists.

Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I will test your save. Like I said it looked okay but something might be wrong that I haven't seen. I am good, but I don't know everything. I find it better to assume the game is broken until you prove otherwise. I will try my best to help find a problem if it exists.
Thank you. I will just try to download and unzip a fresh version of the game and apply my save to see if it changes anything.
*Edit*
The new unzipped game will not recognize the old saves, even if put in the same folder that I made a fresh save in. Maybe it has something to with RPGMV and the global save, because when I overwrote the global save in the new one it accepted the old saves, but not the new. But the problem still persists with the old saves in a fresh game.
Will you need my global save as well?

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
In the forest something about need a Hammer is mentioned and there is one place with ROCKS

Any way to obtain that object?? there are chests here

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
Where do I go after I beat the first tower?
Edit: Nevermind I found the diary

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
In the forest something about need a Hammer is mentioned and there is one place with ROCKS

Any way to obtain that object?? there are chests here
Later in the game there is an industrial city that sells them.

AwakenHD

Jan 20, 2021
Where do you get the permit i'm already stuck it's just the beginning of the game ...

LelouchMcBottom

Aug 15, 2018
Am I missing something, I cant get these statues to go away in the 4th sealed tower above the Royal Capital Boar. I've already killed every mob on the floor and activated the switches on the chest, dont know anything else to do :/
Screenshot 2021-11-25 072033.png

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Am I missing something, I cant get these statues to go away in the 4th sealed tower above the Royal Capital Boar. I've already killed every mob on the floor and activated the switches on the chest, dont know anything else to do :/
View attachment 1518015
There were some of these where I had to backtrack to earlier floors where I was 100% certain I had already hit all switches and activate a switch in a chest. Not sure if it is the same problem for you though.

LelouchMcBottom

Aug 15, 2018
Aight I'll try to do everything again in the tower on an earlier save the tower start to finish again.

Yep that was it, thanks for the help (y) probably should've realized that earlier lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sillynius

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Activated word wrap script. I will take a look at reported issues with crafting as well. For now this will keep the text from going off the screen as much. Status descriptions still fly off the screen but they don't really matter to most people.
Uh I think I've got a problem I can't seem to download the files all I get is stream.rar with a text file in it does anyone know how to fix this

Reactions: Bknjuu

Amogus12345z

Sep 18, 2021
Anyone got a save? The links are dead. It said something about cloudflare services violation

Last edited:

wwwander

Aug 22, 2021
Thank you for the effort. Maybe clubs are somewhere in the game. Just weird I have not found even the lowest tier of clubs and no clubs at all or characters who use them when I have pretty high tiers of swords and canes and all the companion rooms at base are filled. Also strange that I cannot suddenly craft the recipy with the Iron Sword that I made earlier even if I have them in my inventory.
But maybe I am missing something.

This is a save file where I am in the location where you craft: Kotodama Bukiya Studio.
I clearly have 2 Iron swords and the rest of the components in my inventory to make next sword(Tetsuryu´s famous sword) in the crafting line towards the dragonslayer sword, which I already made one of, equipped by Mayura. But for some reason I cannot make it again,Tetsuryu´s famous sword, as it says I have 0 iron swords in the crafting menu, but 2 in my inventory.

Mega

But if it just me who has this problem then I guess I messed up, stared blind on something or lost the ability to read.
Not sure if you've figured this out yet, but there are two sets of iron swords/clubs/etc. that have the same name but different stats. The ones with higher stats are what you want for crafting. I'm pretty sure the the earliest place you can get them is the industrial city where you first get access to the item crafter person.

Also, has anyone found where the incubus bounty is?

EDIT: Of course I found her right after posting this. If you go to the end of the beginner forest in the elf village you enter at the very beginnig of the story, there's a magically locked door. If you go through this area you eventually reach the incubus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stiig

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Not sure if you've figured this out yet, but there are two sets of iron swords/clubs/etc. that have the same name but different stats. The ones with higher stats are what you want for crafting. I'm pretty sure the the earliest place you can get them is the industrial city where you first get access to the item crafter person.

Also, has anyone found where the incubus bounty is?

EDIT: Of course I found her right after posting this. If you go to the end of the beginner forest in the elf village you enter at the very beginnig of the story, there's a magically locked door. If you go through this area you eventually reach the incubus.
I will check this out when I have time, I expect you are right, why would you not be. I was pretty sure I had checked all shops again and again. I just rarely miss stuff in rpgmaker games, but it happens. I apologize for this especially to Silentce

Amogus12345z

Sep 18, 2021
yeah there seems to be a cloudfare issue in f95zone, saw it announced in the discord where they said a couple of days were needed to implement a fix
Cloudflare when websites get DDoSed, users get their IPs leaked, bots spam and phish: *I sleep*

Cloudflare when someone tries to post hentai: REAL SHIT??!!!

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys, as a question. I think I’m on the final bit of the game where there is basically a war going on, however since I know its near the end I wanted to grab up some h scenes. However, all I can do with the party girls at the Homebase is kiss them. How do you progress with them? as I’m completely stumped And want to do it organically rather than to go to the scene room.