amateurhr321

Sep 7, 2018
Somebody share a save plz?
Too tired to go through the game
Thanks a lot
Just use this link to convert the .rpgmvp files to .png from the "www/img/pictures" folder:

Works for lots of other games too!

Reactions: Ranny

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Please help, she is the only bounty I can't find anywhere, I've searched everywhere in the plains:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, as a question. I think I’m on the final bit of the game where there is basically a war going on, however since I know its near the end I wanted to grab up some h scenes. However, all I can do with the party girls at the Homebase is kiss them. How do you progress with them? as I’m completely stumped And want to do it organically rather than to go to the scene room.
Read the hints on the (still) locked boxes to the right and you'll easily unlock all scenes with all girls:

image_2022-01-08_110227.png

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
could someone correct the English?
my English is already terrible. This machine translation doesn't make any sense at all.

DarkYamada24

May 21, 2018
This is good game but im kinda have a problem.. when i got a battle with monster im stuck for a while before the selection for fight,skill,defend or item choice come up i tried to back to home screen and back to game and nothing happen, i tried a couple time like that.. every time i got start to battle i've this problem.. can someone tell me how to fix it?? Im play from android with joiplay

Reactions: Kirlion

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, was fun but and took 15 hours to get 100% progress. But i saw only cowgirl and doggystyle positions.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
For some reason Rio's Maneuver moves won't let me select them even though I have more then enough TP for them to be used. Anyone have a fix for this? 1649059595710.png
Ah NVM. It seems that she can equip a gun and a sword. If she has a gun equip she can't use her TP skills. If she has a sword equip she can.

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Honestly games like this...

Damn. They should've just made the protag a futa or given the option to make him into one. He's a girl for all intents and purposes, anyway, so why not also give him one of those luscious pair of tits everyone else has? I mean... His design is girly, his personality is, well let's say "not very manly" to stay polite, even by shota standards.

It's a wasted opportunity, plain and simple.

Apart from that this game is actually pretty damn decent if not for the MTL.

Anthony_rogers34

Mar 12, 2022
1653341372914.png
I got stuck on this part and I don't know how to get past here, someone who can tell me, literally, I've been trying to solve it for an hour

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
This is good game but im kinda have a problem.. when i got a battle with monster im stuck for a while before the selection for fight,skill,defend or item choice come up i tried to back to home screen and back to game and nothing happen, i tried a couple time like that.. every time i got start to battle i've this problem.. can someone tell me how to fix it?? Im play from android with joiplay
I know I'm late but better late than never right?
I am using a patreon build of joiplay which you can actually acquire online for free from kemono.party and it works just fine!

ryuuzakihentai

Nov 9, 2017
So I´m at the part after beating the Begginers Forest, and I don´t know what to do now. Can someone help me pls?? Or if someone could recommend a similar game with a proper translation, that would be great too.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Sector Of Furama [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (840 MB/ 174 MB) : ,