fclv12

Feb 8, 2024
Hey guys can someone pls tell me how to get any important Information on the spa mission I've done everything but i din't found it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys can someone pls tell me how to get any important Information on the spa mission I've done everything but i din't found it.
It's been a long time since I played, but I seem to recall that there was a tunnel you had to find out in front of the spa and to the left. That's all that I can recall being difficult in that case.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I got stuck in the same mission so from the man himself

2:09 AM
IMPORTANT INFO - Cassandra gives you one when you show her the syringe (1) - Dana gives you one when you ask her about the elevator. (2) - Julia gives you one when you ask her about smoking and you find out that she is lying thanks to Sarah's tip. (3) - Thania gives you one when she tells you that Julia is an arquelogist (4) - Simon gives one after the last scene with all the girls (5) - Sarah gives you one after asking her about Thania (6) - Sarah gives you another after you find out that she has fear to needles (7) - The guard gives you one after the scene under the table (8) - Cassandra gives you the last one when you find out the location/route of Dana, Julia and Thania and then you speak with her (9)

Hope that helps

Reactions: ph33rg0d

BlaaThor

Apr 16, 2024
Turn the switch once,
The wounded knight (you) took a step back to see the battlefield, (1 tile south)
the fight was over and he returned home to look at his coat of arms (8 tiles west), only to find it burned (1 tile north)
the war consumed everything he loved, so he ran towards the fire to illuminate his way to the grave (south till you reach the torch)

Its all there, just reading required ;)
I have tried this a lot now, and I really can't find a solution. I tried to click on the torch and nothing happens.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
This game had a fan(?) made remake that ended unfinished at pretty much same stage sexual wise as the original one, but what it, rely needs is a sequel. Like a one shot story of the sisters losing their virginities.

Reactions: Iscariote

BlaaThor

Apr 16, 2024
After Selena gathers 11 letters (all but the last one), the guard in front of the upper floor door will let her in. The scene with Tony, Ogre and Olympia ensues, after which guard gives Selena the final letter, and she can enter the final room. One should get standard alphanumeric mouse operated display on the screen, and the letters read *oraclepythia* (our friend Serio did get some classical education in spite of harsh life).
I have 10 letters. Where to find number 11?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes