Kinngzender

May 16, 2020
At the beach case I have done every thing still one information is missing
I replayed the mission and realised that I am not getting important information after ass parade

Last edited:

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I replayed the mission and realised that I am not getting important information after ass parade
This had been a game I really enjoyed playing. Too bad it doesn't get any more updates....:cry:
I was hoping he'd just jumped to another location after Patreon clobbered him but no such luck it seems.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I was hoping he'd just jumped to another location after Patreon clobbered him but no such luck it seems.
I'm hoping I've got the right case from your description
- Cassandra gives you one when you show her the syringe (1)
- Dana gives you one when you ask her about the elevator. (2)
- Julia gives you one when you ask her about smoking and you find out that she is lying thanks to Sarah's tip. (3)
- Thania gives you one when she tells you that Julia is an arquelogist (4)
- Simon gives one after the last scene with all the girls (5)
- Sarah gives you one after asking her about Thania (6)
- Sarah gives you another after you find out that she has fear to needles (7)
- The guard gives you one after the scene under the table (8)
- Cassandra gives you the last one when you find out the location/route of Dana, Julia and Thania and then you speak with her (9)

The timing is still pretty tight even knowing them all. If that's not the right case get back to me

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Do I have to restart to play new version? It gives error when I hit continue
There's a new version? last I saw was .75 I think, if your's is later than than where did you find it please, otherwise what's the error lets see if we can figure it out

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
williemayeshayes Thank you, also thought in a offshoot/ inspired game the MC could be a Serena :), the expression in your second pic is exactly from the game....

Humato Thank you very much

also thought about making something like an "inspired by" game with slightly changed concept/ characters, maybe I'll try to find a programmer (have sucessfully avoided to get into renpy so far ;) )

View attachment 1609451
Hi Smbt3D, are you working on Serena, or have you given up? Your idea was very appealing.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Bubaa, never really started this project, but I also haven't given up - so you might see it one day :)
Well I would very much like to throw in my support for this to become a reality. Serio had something truly special and for some reason had to abandon it. This game also had a decent plot where she was solving cases all the while coroner was trying to awaken the exhibitionist kink within her....

The only think I would humbly suggest if you do decide to go through in making the game is please stay true to the original games theme, don't introduce a mass amount of characters into the mix as I feel it creates a overall plot nightmare of a mess trying to tie everything together for a finisher after the climax of the story.

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Well I would very much like to throw in my support for this to become a reality. Serio had something truly special and for some reason had to abandon it. This game also had a decent plot where she was solving cases all the while coroner was trying to awaken the exhibitionist kink within her....

The only think I would humbly suggest if you do decide to go through in making the game is please stay true to the original games theme, don't introduce a mass amount of characters into the mix as I feel it creates a overall plot nightmare of a mess trying to tie everything together for a finisher after the climax of the story.
Smbt3D wanted to create his own game in the realm of OHA. It's very unlikely to continue Serio's work, as noone knows what Serio planned further. It would be very hard to fit into this story.

I like Smbt3D's idea and also his vision of Selena's cousin.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Smbt3D wanted to create his own game in the realm of OHA. It's very unlikely to continue Serio's work, as noone knows what Serio planned further. It would be very hard to fit into this story.

I like Smbt3D's idea and also his vision of Selena's cousin.
Fair enough, I guess when Smbt3D is ready to release more information on his version of the game I'll chime in more then I guess, with that being said, I do hope he follows through with his ideas, I like to see if his vision turns out better then Serio's story thus far...

Jun 2, 2017
williemayeshayes Thank you, also thought in a offshoot/ inspired game the MC could be a Serena :), the expression in your second pic is exactly from the game....

Humato Thank you very much

also thought about making something like an "inspired by" game with slightly changed concept/ characters, maybe I'll try to find a programmer (have sucessfully avoided to get into renpy so far ;) )
After playing around with this more, I am 100% sure this is a Victoria from Gen 2. Here are some of the latest render I have made of "Serena". I have found a lot of the assets that Serio used to create Selena.

ENF lover

Nov 29, 2022
I think the biggest problem to continue Serio's work or create another version is the gameplay and mechanic. In my opinion, it is not easy for beginner dev. If someone who is able to create better render and have a decent rpgm mv skill to recreate the gameplay, they will rather create their own game than rely on this abbandoned game. It's harsh truth but we might never see the end of this fanstatic game.

Reactions: playcoc

SimonGh0stRiley

Jan 8, 2022
Hello all,
I was just wondering if there was a fuck scene with Selena? (penetration). I'm pretty far in the game with my morality in the 50s and just wanted to know what to expect. If such a scene exists, no need to give me details or spoilers. Thanks!
Edit: Just want to confirm the existence of a scene. No details necessary.

Sep 8, 2019
Hello all,
I was just wondering if there was a fuck scene with Selena? (penetration). I'm pretty far in the game with my morality in the 50s and just wanted to know what to expect. If such a scene exists, no need to give me details or spoilers. Thanks!
Edit: Just want to confirm the existence of a scene. No details necessary.
No there was never any actual sex.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes