pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
View attachment 1793959

Hello guys, I will release the remade of Selena: One Hour Agent on July 20, 2022. Since so many of you request me to change the model of Selena and Grace, I decided this will be the final version of Selena and Grace. I won't change anything about the characters from now on because i don't want to take more time to remake the Cgs which will slow down the progress.

In general, I made a lot of changes in terms of the storyline so you guys can play the game from the beginning without being bored. However, The mechanic and overall story of the game are still similar to the original version.

One more question: Do you guys want me to drop the link here or create another thread?
Any update?

Satélite 2001

Apr 5, 2020
There as bug after you buy a screwdriver and leave the store,
says that is missing something
but other than that, I think it's pretty good.
although the uncle thing at the very end of this update I think is a bit rushed (just my opinion ofc)

kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
he was suffering with illness or something but one thing is sure that he won't coming back, there is fan made version of the game has available which is not so appealing but better then nothing if you still want to play.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
he was suffering with illness or something but one thing is sure that he won't coming back, there is fan made version of the game has available which is not so appealing but better then nothing if you still want to play.
Where is it then? The fan made version!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi, someone knows, what happen to the creator of the game?
A combination of burnout, long-term illness, and the absurdly difficult task of making a whole bunch of complex cases. He tried top keep things going with some poll-based "cartoon strips," but eventually lost interest in even continuing that. It's a pity, but it's understandable. The more ambitious a project is, the greater the danger that the developer runs out of enthusiasm before the finish.

Reactions: ph33rg0d and Ut5962

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
How can we save this game?
pressing Esc key nothing happens
any solution for this ?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes