Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
sorry buddy just a bad week for me i read what you said a couple times i thought you were coming hard at me but back to the game i gave you all the info i know but i hope something will happen like some kind of game like this
No harm, no foul, mate. I suppose you could have misunderstood or misinterpreted some part of my post, everything is OK.
And I too love the game very much, and was hoping that you do know something more. Alas no, but we can still hope for lucky break and continuation of Selena. Listen, vorris, if you by luck or craft happen to find something out, do post it here. I am regular on this thread in spite of abandoned tag. Take care.

vorris

May 23, 2017
No harm, no foul, mate. I suppose you could have misunderstood or misinterpreted some part of my post, everything is OK.
And I too love the game very much, and was hoping that you do know something more. Alas no, but we can still hope for lucky break and continuation of Selena. Listen, vorris, if you by luck or craft happen to find something out, do post it here. I am regular on this thread in spite of abandoned tag. Take care.
i will try to get info if any comes my way but you know Selena page is down so no way to find out what is going on but any only links or sites instead of patreon i will be happy to link right away and you take care too buddy :)

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
No we havent heard anything, if I had the skills I would steal this game and keep developing it haha
If you had the skills I would suggest that you made a Selena: One Hour Agent Alternative. I other words, an alternative update the the game or a new game that continue where Serio's game end. That would leave Serio's work alone and make your version more acceptable if it doesn't reach Serio's level of talent from time to time. Like I said on page 127, if you or anyone got the talent you could make an intro when Selena is talking to her boss and after that get moved to a new town. A new town means new challanges. The Ogre family seems quite big, so the story could still be around them if the developer want that. Start the game by having a white text like "Inspired by Serio's Selena: One Hour Agent" fading in and out on a black background (or something like that), just to make the players understand that your game is an alternative solution for an update.

Jun 2, 2017
Imo Selena isn't that far away from a Victoria or Olympia 6:

View attachment 1604320
That is a great looking render!

I think you are right that it is a Victoria. Here are some of my renders but of Victoria Gen 2 version. These are of "Serena" didn't want to make it exactly the same as Serio. A lot of the assets from the game seem to be from earlier versions of DAZ, I was able to find many of them.

I was thinking about making an offshoot of this game but center it around "Serena" who is Selena's cousin and also a OHA, but my current computer is just far too slow to make the images needed for a remake of the game.

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
williemayeshayes Thank you, also thought in a offshoot/ inspired game the MC could be a Serena :), the expression in your second pic is exactly from the game....

Humato Thank you very much

also thought about making something like an "inspired by" game with slightly changed concept/ characters, maybe I'll try to find a programmer (have sucessfully avoided to get into renpy so far ;) )

Uca.jpg

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I haven't done too much with Daz, but doesn't it have a face import where it makes a model based on a picture? Could that not work for recreating Selena?

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
williemayeshayes Thank you, also thought in a offshoot/ inspired game the MC could be a Serena :), the expression in your second pic is exactly from the game....

also thought about making something like an "inspired by" game with slightly changed concept/ characters, maybe I'll try to find a programmer (have sucessfully avoided to get into renpy so far ;) )

View attachment 1609451
That is a great idea !!

Personally I am not sure if I would get used to a different model. The original model of Selena was very sexy and serious at the same time. She fit the role of a detective so perfectly.

Keep on the good work, I hope your project will succeed!

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
i will try to get info if any comes my way but you know Selena page is down so no way to find out what is going on but any only links or sites instead of patreon i will be happy to link right away and you take care too buddy :)
Some time ago I used (Waybackmachine) on to see if I could find any contact-information (like a mail or something) in the site-code. In my mind there's got to be something on his former Patreon-site that automatically reports to him if something is written there. I have to say that I'm a rookie at coding, so there's a possibility that I missed it. But if you like to search for him/her, why not start there?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

View attachment 1609451
Is this some kind remodeling?

Humato

Jan 20, 2018

View attachment 1609451
I really like this model. There's also a lot of things going on in the background that's hard to put a finger on what it is. You williemayeshayes gave a hint that it was going to be "inspired by" this game. Which means that this may turn out to be one of the unique games on f95zone. I'm looking forward to see how this game turn out.

Reactions: Suputamadre
Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys, i think it is time for me to give you some updates about my progression of modifying the game after one month. I planned to seperate the process of revising the game into 3 phases: The beginning->babysitting Ethan, Spa Day With Grace-> Cleaning Spray Commercial, Mall Parking Murder->The 12 Labours of Selena. So what can you expect in my version:

-As I have mentioned earlier, I do not have daz so i convert every sprites and cg into honey select 2. For references, You can check picture 1 to 4 to see the new Selena, Grace, Cassandra and Cassidy ( you might not like it).

picture1.png picture2.png picture3.png picture4.png
-I changed the resolution of the cgs from 797x720 to 1280x720. To see the differences in the game, check picture 5 and 6

picture5.png picture6.png

-Most of the major cases which are Murder of John Brown and Murder at Grace's School, i did not change much in term of story and gameplay. I only add some more cgs for some important scene such as naked Selena in the forest finding clue. In fact, many scenes in the original version which only use sprites and text now become cgs. For references, check picture 9. Can you guess which scene from original game belongs to this cg?

picture9.png

-There are major changes in Case Missing Kid in the Park, Zaressa Blackmail, Car Commercial, Ass-Lover Simon and Home Despot, Museum Theft. I made the changes for these cases because they have some plots that i don't like (For example: I hate stucking plot from missing kid cases). Now missing kid and museum theft case will involve a new character named Jason ( (check picture 7 and 8 ). The Zaressa in blackmail case will be very different from the original Zaressa and now you can actually see her stripping on stage to buy more time for Selena to solve the case ( check picture 10). Car commercial will become a hamburger commercial ( check picture 11). Finally, Simon's wife will appear and have impact in the story of the Home Despot case ( check picture 12).

picture7.png picture8.png picture10.png picture11.png picture12.png

-I also add 5 new side cases for Selena to solve but no preview at the moment becuase i want to keep it as secret.

-5 animations

That is everything i have done so far. Give me your opinions and suggestions for this new version. What do you guys hate in the original version? Right now I have finished the cgs and coding for the release. The writing process is the last thing i have to do and i'm not very confident in my writing especially writing dialogues. Therefore, I cant give you the exact date for the release since it might take a lot of time and i do not want to pressure myself. To anyone worry about copyright, this is not a commercial project so i dont think that is a problem.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017
Hi guys, i think it is time for me to give you some updates about my progression of modifying the game after one month. I planned to seperate the process of revising the game into 3 phases: The beginning->babysitting Ethan, Spa Day With Grace-> Cleaning Spray Commercial, Mall Parking Murder->The 12 Labours of Selena. So what can you expect in my version:

-As I have mentioned earlier, I do not have daz so i convert every sprites and cg into honey select 2. For references, You can check picture 1 to 4 to see the new Selena, Grace, Cassandra and Cassidy ( you might not like it).

View attachment 1623009 View attachment 1623010 View attachment 1623011 View attachment 1623012
-I changed the resolution of the cgs from 797x720 to 1280x720. To see the differences in the game, check picture 5 and 6

View attachment 1623016 View attachment 1623017

-Most of the major cases which are Murder of John Brown and Murder at Grace's School, i did not change much in term of story and gameplay. I only add some more cgs for some important scene such as naked Selena in the forest finding clue. In fact, many scenes in the original version which only use sprites and text now become cgs. For references, check picture 9. Can you guess which scene from original game belongs to this cg?

View attachment 1623025

-There are major changes in Case Missing Kid in the Park, Zaressa Blackmail, Car Commercial, Ass-Lover Simon and Home Despot, Museum Theft. I made the changes for these cases because they have some plots that i don't like (For example: I hate stucking plot from missing kid cases). Now missing kid and museum theft case will involve a new character named Jason ( (check picture 7 and 8 ). The Zaressa in blackmail case will be very different from the original Zaressa and now you can actually see her stripping on stage to buy more time for Selena to solve the case ( check picture 10). Car commercial will become a hamburger commercial ( check picture 11). Finally, Simon's wife will appear and have impact in the story of the Home Despot case ( check picture 12).

View attachment 1623047 View attachment 1623048 View attachment 1623049 View attachment 1623050 View attachment 1623051

-I also add 5 new side cases for Selena to solve but no preview at the moment becuase i want to keep it as secret.

-5 animations

That is everything i have done so far. Give me your opinions and suggestions for this new version. What do you guys hate in the original version? Right now I have finished the cgs and coding for the release. The writing process is the last thing i have to do and i'm not very confident in my writing especially writing dialogues. Therefore, I cant give you the exact date for the release since it might take a lot of time and i do not want to pressure myself. To anyone worry about copyright, this is not a commercial project so i dont think that is a problem.
Its a good job man!!
I dont like too much Selena black-haired :(
But I will give it a try

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Kminhnghia

This already a lot of stuff done, best thing you can do is release somekind of an early beta version in a new thread to get more people to notice it and come back to the Selena OHA gameplay and see what people like and dislike before you spend many months working on it.

Reactions: playcoc

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
Pegasus thend

Humato (if you ask me :) )

If I will/would create this, it would be inspired be Serio's game, I'll make it a visual novel/ story telling part game with embedded case solving parts (likely in Renpy).
Plus I would keep some of the side kicks - like sister, grumpy/serious female police officer, horny coroner etc...
But I would use different character models only loosely inspired by the original characters.

Female_cop.jpg

Reactions: john001007

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Pegasus thend

Humato (if you ask me :) )

If I will/would create this, it would be inspired be Serio's game, I'll make it a visual novel/ story telling part game with embedded case solving parts (likely in Renpy).
Plus I would keep some of the side kicks - like sister, grumpy/serious female police officer, horny coroner etc...
But I would use different character models only loosely inspired by the original characters.

View attachment 1626982
VN and Renpy got the upper hand when it comes to the coding (for what I know). But they lack the feeling of being a part of that world and move around as you please, like in RPGM. But consider how well you're working with every picture you have shown us so far I think the story could get to the same level as Serio. I'm also glad to see that you would use different character models that's only loosely inspired by the characters from Serio's game.
If you would use the same models there would be a risk that someone would get angry and start calling the game a clone, even if it's not. Which could turn things a little bit ugly for you as an artist on Patreon, Subscribestar or whatever platform you will use.

"Sister, grumpy/serious female police officer, horny coroner etc..." as you put it, could turn out both exciting and funny if you find the right balance.

I don't know if you will create this game. But thank you for the inspiring pictures you have given us.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes