madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
anyone have a save for just after completing the bank robbery case? i accidentaly wiped all my saves and the only ones i can find are way farther in than i am.

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
i hope someone else takes over and continue this legacy. doesnt matter if re-mastered version or whatnot, i just hope that this goes on. ofc, not with a shitty dev like the creator of this who takes shitload to update and even after several months, it isnt just long enough to be worthy of the wait.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Worst English I've seen in a game I kinda-liked otherwise. I've never developed a game but RPGM seems simple enough to modify, normally. Not this game though. If I knew how, I'd be tempted to go in there and play English teacher with the dialogue.

• Haha
Reactions: playcoc and SanaeS
May 17, 2019
i hope someone else takes over and continue this legacy. doesnt matter if re-mastered version or whatnot, i just hope that this goes on. ofc, not with a shitty dev like the creator of this who takes shitload to update and even after several months, it isnt just long enough to be worthy of the wait.
Please do

Sep 8, 2019
I have to agree there is no point in saying that you want it continued either a. Serio is dead so the game is dead (which i hope he is not, but the game is). b. he decided to stop working on the game which means there is no more updates. c. patreon closed everything on him because the actors looked underage and that brought an end to the game as he is no working on it anymore. bottom line whatever the reason it is over and done. it is like riding a dead horse i am sorry but this has been the end for over a year. Move on i know it sucks i liked the game, and i was a patreon of his i was billed until it was obvious it was dead as a game and that was a few months after he vanished.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I am sorry brother I dont have saves for this anymore, maybe you can fix your game with a rpgm cheat engine lol, someone in this thread has to have saves probably.

//edit apparently it was a virus or maybe false postiive idk

Last edited:
Reactions: darkscare

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
No we havent heard anything, if I had the skills I would steal this game and keep developing it haha
I think some of his assets are his own, or purchased. It would be hard to recreate the 3d characters. :(
Selena looks custom. Not like the normal Daz models.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think some of his assets are his own, or purchased. It would be hard to recreate the 3d characters. :(
Selena looks custom. Not like the normal Daz models.
A new, similar game could be created, with all new assets. Personally, as long as the new MC looked similar to Selena, it'd work for me. New game, fresh new models, just change names if needed (for any possible copyright issues) and keep the story close. I'm sure the game would gain popularity quickly.

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
A new, similar game could be created, with all new assets. Personally, as long as the new MC looked similar to Selena, it'd work for me. New game, fresh new models, just change names if needed (for any possible copyright issues) and keep the story close. I'm sure the game would gain popularity quickly.
I will pay for someone that could continue this game and story... I wish only I could do it for myself :(((

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes