schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
you miss the converastion about friendship or cowrokers with eugene.i did it then show picture to cassidy twice an right now i have option to start the trial when i talk to joe. try thees.if you have future question just ask and upload your save so i can look what you nedd to do.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I asked about friendship and coworkers about eight times.

I wonder if its an order thing. That some things have to be done in a specific order. I did ask them everything after going through the airvent. But maybe I didn't do something in the right order.

So I loaded that save, tried to talk to them about friendship and coworkers. And now it doesn't even let me talk to them at all. I select talk to them but the topics don't come up, it just goes back to the menu where you can select talk or show the evidence, and I can't back out of that menu so the game is effectively killed.

So I close it, try the other suspect instead. Same result.

So I close it again, talk to the secretary first. Then I go to the suspects. Now it seems to work. But talking to Joe doesn't bring up the trial either.

So then I went back and talked to the secratary about everything. No change. But I showed her the picture again, that seems to advance the story. So it seems it is a specifc order thing. Ask about everything 40 times and it doesn't necessarily get you anywhere.

So I save again. And go to talk to Joe. Game locks up (not 100 percent locked up it responds to me trying to enter commands, but it just makes clicking noises, doesn't bring up the conversation menu, but doesn't let me back out either, just like I mentioned in previous posts. Close out the game again.

Went back to the previous save (the one I uploaded). Showed the secretary the picture (and did nothing else with here). Talekd to Mark about coworkers and also did nothing else, talked to Eugen about coworkers then about friendship (and again nothing else), then showed the picture to the secretary again. Saved. Then talked to Joe. Now I can start the trial.

It seems if you ask about old questions again after you ask the appropriate new question or show the right bit of new evidenec, it partially erases your progress. Also it seems that certain actions that aren't going to work don't gracefully fail but insead lock up your game. I how the next case isn't like this.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
at save you provided i did the things i wrote in earlier post and i have an option to start a trial axz2. after you go through vent you know what cassidy can be involded in. it `s an additiional information what you get what victims cheats on his wife witch cassidy and you should get it from eugene . after you get it you should shaw picture to cassidy and she confirms it. what were the important informations you miss on your save.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Finsished the case at the convience store. Didn't have a single problem like with the first case. No lockups, no having progress removed by going back and doing things I did before. It just worked. Much better than the first case.

One minor bug. If you talk to the cashier after talking to the manger after talking to the delivery guy she asks if you want to try her plan, before she tells you her plan unless you first went towards the exit (where she then tells you about her plan), but its not show stopping, you can either say no and then have her tell you about the plan, or you can say yes and then go through with her plan.

Last edited:

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Now in the case with the school. Click on the wrong person at the wrong time and it locks up again (but didn't lock up between the first case and this one)

Smt261

May 6, 2018
Is developer died or what? Where can i get a new update?
I doubt that this will see another update, it's got the abandoned tag for a reason. Serio takes forever to post updates, so long in fact that his/her patreon account is even under review, but this is just my outlook on this situation. For all I know Serio could have finished Selena:OHA. Anyone that as more info on what Serio is actually upto, then you can correct me, but like I said, this is just my outlook on it all.

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
View attachment 1347162
I've done everything. What's left? I followed the walkthrough.
Can't really tell you whats left because dunno what you've found already. My suggestion, make a save here, and one by one go talk to absolutely everybody again and go over absolutely every single topic and show every single piece of evidence to everyone you can show it to, because the conversation changes and new info is revealed. Just skip thru the conversation and look for the notification that updates imp info to 9/9, or the message that you should talk to someone about something, then reload save, go straight back to the person, straight to relevant topic of conversation.
If that doesn't work, you're gonna have to reload from beginning of this investigation because you've definitely missed something in the walkthrough. I followed it and got through the whole thing.

notme222

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 1347162
I've done everything. What's left? I followed the walkthrough.
Show every piece of evidence to everyone that will look at it. And if any of them imply conversation options, go talk to that person and look for that kind of option. Unfortunately there's no easy way to check which "important information" is missing.

9TRN

Jul 25, 2020
Can't really tell you whats left because dunno what you've found already. My suggestion, make a save here, and one by one go talk to absolutely everybody again and go over absolutely every single topic and show every single piece of evidence to everyone you can show it to, because the conversation changes and new info is revealed. Just skip thru the conversation and look for the notification that updates imp info to 9/9, or the message that you should talk to someone about something, then reload save, go straight back to the person, straight to relevant topic of conversation.
If that doesn't work, you're gonna have to reload from beginning of this investigation because you've definitely missed something in the walkthrough. I followed it and got through the whole thing.
ok

9TRN

Jul 25, 2020
Show every piece of evidence to everyone that will look at it. And if any of them imply conversation options, go talk to that person and look for that kind of option. Unfortunately there's no easy way to check which "important information" is missing.
The last one was cassandar show syringe and said he was going to arrest me for taking off his shirt.

Sep 8, 2019
Why Abandoned, was one of the best games, i begging to hate this page and this fucking uncomplete games.
Ok as of right now we have no idea if Serio is even still alive. He was having health issues before the pandemic and since late last year there has been no information about him or from him. He appears to either have given up the game if he is still with us and if he has not then it being marked abandoned is the only thing that can be done.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes