campfap

Jul 31, 2017
i cant find the event in the sewer, which location is it in?
If you enter the sewers on the playground you can find it. although I'm pretty sure you cant finish it yet.

i placed the rope paper and chair in proper places but cant figure out how to get the phone like object in the mirror room. Please help
The phone like object is the magazin you get in the room on the left to this one. Behind the guy making you trip.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
what is the sewer one that u r talking about? rat king?(which r not finished I think)

1 beach & 1 park, that's it?
the park guy event was there looong back, in fact, its reduced now, since all he does is slaps her ass...before he did more...

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
In the Beach Club case what is the 9th evidence? I got the bottle, dalmory, syringe, key, money, victim's info, camera, elevator.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
the park guy event was there looong back, in fact, its reduced now, since all he does is slaps her ass...before he did more...
wait, I got a one time event, after that is what you are talking about slaps ass. Is that one time event was there long back tho? Seems like it since you said before he did more, haven't payed attention to that part so I'm bit confused.

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Really wish he'd add a scene recollection room, don't wanna play this over again and don't have my saves anymore.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes