Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Is there any selena's sex scenes??
No sex scenes until now. But this game has a strong point: there's a gradual corruption of the female mc. At the beginning Selena was totally against exhibitionism, groping and stuff like that but then, one update after another she began to "appreciate" those things. Try to remember the scene in the laboratory's warehouse: she was so close to say yes to the man ready to fuck her and then he blew up the occasion; after that, the gym case where the guy put the tip inside of her, etc ... she's ok with blowjobs now and she kinda like the attentions. I think that in the next updates we'll see her get penetrated by someone. It's just a gradual process (my opinion).

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I see that Bill Clinton is here to tell us that oral sex is not sex! :)

Mariano95 is correct: this is a slow corruption game, and those who expect Selena to jump on a dick any time soon will likely be disappointed.
Bill won in the end, right?
He lost nothing, and apparently his family is still with him. Maybe.
Jokes aside (but oral in my eyes is no sex), i like the game.
The slow corruption is good, but i still chose i'm not a virgin when given the choice. :ROFLMAO:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
What i need to do after Selena gets in restrained by Olimpia ?
Go in the various doors of the rooms on that floor, and fulfill the quest requirements (some of which are not obvious until you've been to other rooms) to get the letters to the password. Write them down as you get them (though you can always revisit somewhere to hear it's clue again) and continue on the original floor and the other floor (either up or down the stairs, it isn't clear) until you have 11/12. You get the twelfth one on the other floor from the guy in front of a locked door.

Make sure you pick up everything you can pick up and drop everything you can drop.

Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

hagenzzz

Mar 20, 2019
What i need to do after Selena gets in restrained by Olimpia ?
Most tasks are easy, just talk to everyone you see.
The one that had me stuck is the 4th letter, I'm guessing it's the same for you.

- Find a magazine, I can't remember where but shouldn't be hard, pick it up
- Find a bunch of papers in the library with the virgin guy, pick them up
- Find a rope, in the garage once you get upstairs, pick it up
- Go downstairs, to the upper hallway, second door from the left
- Put the magazine and the rope on the table by interacting with both, interact with the spot next to the table on the right to put down the papers
- Slide the chair all the way to the right. You're essentially trying to make the room on the right the mirror image of the one on the left.
- Lights go out, interact with the mirror in the middle.
- Profit

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Most tasks are easy, just talk to everyone you see.
The one that had me stuck is the 4th letter, I'm guessing it's the same for you.

- Find a magazine, I can't remember where but shouldn't be hard, pick it up
- Find a bunch of papers in the library with the virgin guy, pick them up
- Find a rope, in the garage once you get upstairs, pick it up
- Go downstairs, to the upper hallway, second door from the left
- Put the magazine and the rope on the table by interacting with both, interact with the spot next to the table on the right to put down the papers
- Slide the chair all the way to the right. You're essentially trying to make the room on the right the mirror image of the one on the left.
- Lights go out, interact with the mirror in the middle.
- Profit
Wow I did without knowing!

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
No sex scenes until now. But this game has a strong point: there's a gradual corruption of the female mc. At the beginning Selena was totally against exhibitionism, groping and stuff like that but then, one update after another she began to "appreciate" those things. Try to remember the scene in the laboratory's warehouse: she was so close to say yes to the man ready to fuck her and then he blew up the occasion; after that, the gym case where the guy put the tip inside of her, etc ... she's ok with blowjobs now and she kinda like the attentions. I think that in the next updates we'll see her get penetrated by someone. It's just a gradual process (my opinion).
Thank you for leaving this message, I was ready to download the game but good thing i decide to read the comments.
I'm into groping and corruption more than sex in my opinion after a character have sex once every other scene are just banals with, it like I finish it. BUT i don't really dig the teasing well, what you describe there, if I was like 7h or 10 into the game most likely i would have punched my screen.

It a really thin layer that the game have to set to be a perfect game Not too much tease and not too much fooling around there are a few games that nailed that perfectly:
https://f95zone.to/threads/alansya-chronicles-fleeting-iris-v1-0-1a-heaven-studios.86/
https://f95zone.to/threads/legend-of-krystal-rebirth-v0-8-lok-team.3783/
https://f95zone.to/threads/valiant-warrior-astrid-v0-5-2-dynamiteredgames.2638/
I mean, A corruption game is fun only if you let the player to decide that otherwise it will feel like a really boring Kinetic novel in my opinion.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Isn't there Corruption in this game?. The Choices given to Selena kinda of suggest the lewd options to solve cases hasan affect on her. So I thought Corruption would among the Tags. Fun Game, not a huge fan of the timer, Challenging to say the least.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Isn't there Corruption in this game?. The Choices given to Selena kinda of suggest the lewd options to solve cases hasan affect on her. So I thought Corruption would among the Tags. Fun Game, not a huge fan of the timer, Challenging to say the least.
Most corruption is player choice. Choosing a less corrupt Selena will give different choices at times.

Reactions: JaszMan

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
how many morality points did Selena get in your game? according to the Walkthrough I was supposed to be 51, in reality it was 50, but it seems that the event in the yoga room has a bug, but I ended up with 52, I don’t know how, I practically focused the whole game on reducing the points of her morality.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
after cleaning graffiti and bringing back the super cleaner the walkthrough says "Prepare for the next case before going home". Can anyone tell me how ?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry, but is this version bugged? I can't even finish the first trial (even following the walkthrough). The trial does not seem to work properly, I can't select "no more questions", it's an endless loop.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes