HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I think the lowest possible morality right now, with the yoga bug, might be 49. In my early playthrough, I did not have Zaressa sign Selena's chest and missed out on the -2 points.

The walkthrough has been updated to v0.76. Send a message if you see a mistake.
hey ph33rg0d, could u plz confirm what are those new big map event dev talked about?
I got 1 at beach and 1 at park. But someone claimed that park event was there before this update.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
after cleaning graffiti and bringing back the super cleaner the walkthrough says "Prepare for the next case before going home". Can anyone tell me how ?
still stuck here. can't go home. I've talked to the police officer (top left at police station, is the name james? don't remember exactly), he said I should talk to Cassandra, she is outside, but I can't find her there.
I've talked to everyone, went to every location...

I dunno what to do :cry:

Can someone provide the first save 10 of the walkthrouh ?

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
still stuck here. can't go home. I've talked to the police officer (top left at police station, is the name james? don't remember exactly), he said I should talk to Cassandra, she is outside, but I can't find her there.
I've talked to everyone, went to every location...

I dunno what to do :cry:

Can someone provide the first save 10 of the walkthrouh ?
I don't remember that part very well, I know that Cassandra lives in an apartment close to the shopping center area, left side, bottom.

Reactions: Wild Red

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
hey ph33rg0d, could u plz confirm what are those new big map event dev talked about?
I got 1 at beach and 1 at park. But someone claimed that park event was there before this update.
Park event! It’s not the one Where the grandma looking for her grand child is it?

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
he's probably referring to the pervert newspaper seller, but he's been in the game for a long time.
yeap, u r right. There is a one time event where Selena get blackmailed by seller to undress (lower bottom only) to take photo and after that seller slaps Selena ass which is a repeatedly event. Now come to think of it, both r old content, I was confused cus I'm using saves from here (thanks mate) since I don't have my old saves anymore.
That beach event is new and I'm sure of it, cus event plot do tide with new main event that dev released.
I just thought there are more big map event, now seems its not, bit disappointed I have to say.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
How could that pervert newspapers be part of event? His just some npc who can’t leave the area just like the rest!
there is a new big map event, just go beach and change, walk around a little and change back, u will see.
wait, do you know that you can still go around after new main event completed?

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
I unpacked the game and the new big map pictures are Shifty the beach voyeur and some new random_B_05. It might be the groper outside the convenience store but the text says Selena needs to be <45 morality so I can't get it in-game. I don't see any new pictures for the hot dog, park newspaper, or home despot harassment NPCs.

Reactions: HotPotLovers

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Where's the clothing store?
Melissa's clothing store is in the mall map, below the mall and to the right of Cassandra's white apartment building.
The clothing store where the slutty dress is from has its own map right below the warehouse map from the very first case.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I unpacked the game and the new big map pictures are Shifty the beach voyeur and some new random_B_05. It might be the groper outside the convenience store but the text says Selena needs to be <45 morality so I can't get it in-game. I don't see any new pictures for the hot dog, park newspaper, or home despot harassment NPCs.
thx mate, seems we only get beach event for now then.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
there is a new big map event, just go beach and change, walk around a little and change back, u will see.
wait, do you know that you can still go around after new main event completed?
I know! Except why kind event did they have at the beach? The only new one in their was the orange girl who work there and some camera guy! which why have to Be now that they show Up right after Selena escape from gag prison! And I didn’t know the girl bathroom has a secret room just like boy washroom ( back then in the park)

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
I know! Except why kind event did they have at the beach? The only new one in their was the orange girl who work there and some camera guy! which why have to Be now that they show Up right after Selena escape from gag prison! And I didn’t know the girl bathroom has a secret room just like boy washroom ( back then in the park)
go beach and change, walk around a bit, change back (event happened at this point, at least this is the case for me).
u don't need to talk to other npcs at beach, just walk around a bit and change from bikini back to dress, and you well see a tiny event happen at changing booth.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
just tested it myself, with edited 40 morality, it just says more content in the future, so yea only beach event is new.

Reactions: ph33rg0d

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
go beach and change, walk around a bit, change back (event happened at this point, at least this is the case for me).
u don't need to talk to other npcs at beach, just walk around a bit and change from bikini back to dress, and you well see a tiny event happen at changing booth.
Changing booth is that where they change their swimming suit?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes