T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
Sorry, but is this version bugged? I can't even finish the first trial (even following the walkthrough). The trial does not seem to work properly, I can't select "no more questions", it's an endless loop.

which trial? from the beginning of the game to the current version there is only one bug, which can be easily fixed.

StickyB

Feb 13, 2019
I'm pretty sure I've just softlocked myself on the Beach Club Cyanide Case, I've done everything the walkthrough has asked and I'm still 8/9 on Important Information and cannot start the Trial. I saw a post a while back of someone having the same issue but was wondering if anyone knows any fix for this or a way to brute force it with saveeditor or something.

Reactions: Blackwolf533

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've just softlocked myself on the Beach Club Cyanide Case, I've done everything the walkthrough has asked and I'm still 8/9 on Important Information and cannot start the Trial. I saw a post a while back of someone having the same issue but was wondering if anyone knows any fix for this or a way to brute force it with saveeditor or something.
I got stuck in that way too, but i realized i just forgot something, i restart the case and followed every single line and it just work,in my case, the last information i forgot is something along the cigarrates from one of the girls, try this.
(English is not my native language, sorry for mistakes)

StickyB

Feb 13, 2019
I got stuck in that way too, but i realized i just forgot something, i restart the case and followed every single line and it just work,in my case, the last information i forgot is something along the cigarrates from one of the girls, try this.
(English is not my native language, sorry for mistakes)
Wow, holy shit thank you so much. I restarted the case maybe 4 times now and I still somehow missed that one. I swear I tried everything but apparently not lol.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how many morality points did Selena get in your game? according to the Walkthrough I was supposed to be 51, in reality it was 50, but it seems that the event in the yoga room has a bug, but I ended up with 52, I don’t know how, I practically focused the whole game on reducing the points of her morality.
In mine I think I had 50, because I think that I missed one in the beach club case.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
I remember when this had a mod which showed which choices were right, which led to corruption. Any chance that mod has been reborn?

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
In mine I think I had 50, because I think that I missed one in the beach club case.
could you confirm this? I don’t understand, I made all the choices that led to a drop in morality points, counting on the bug part in the yoga room I was supposed to have 51 points, not 52.

*taking into account that the Walkthrough is correct.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
how many morality points did Selena get in your game? according to the Walkthrough I was supposed to be 51, in reality it was 50, but it seems that the event in the yoga room has a bug, but I ended up with 52, I don’t know how, I practically focused the whole game on reducing the points of her morality.
I think the lowest possible morality right now, with the yoga bug, might be 49. In my early playthrough, I did not have Zaressa sign Selena's chest and missed out on the -2 points.

The walkthrough has been updated to v0.76. Send a message if you see a mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosorog Balrog

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You know they should have leave the gags on Selena and make it difficult for her to find those 12 letter code! And what kind of goons give the code to a prisoners? They making it to easier for her to solve everything with no gags on it! And if they going to removed the gags on her they shouldn’t give the 12 letter code that simple right away they should give riddles for her to find those 12 letter code!

And also I remember some part of the game photo of Selena sitting on some round thing naked ( I think) with some spears on it together with those other promo pictures of her in v0.7.5 back then and it look like she in sewer or something! Is that part of the game or just cut in paste?

Last edited:

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
I think the lowest possible morality right now, with the yoga bug, might be 49. In my early playthrough, I did not have Zaressa sign Selena's chest and missed out on the -2 points.

The walkthrough has been updated to v0.76. Send a message if you see a mistake.

according to the walkthrough it would be 51, it was supposed to be 50 if the yoga room didn't have a bug.

Go to the yoga room and speak to Roma.
Roma will ask Selena to help him along.
-Choices:
*Continue (morality<65, -1 morality=50).
<<bug??: choosing to Continue does not -1 morality>>

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes