D

Deleted member 1626573

You see. He’s busy with his new job and no way he will able to completely finish this game (I’m not talking about the next update. I mean really complete story until the end)

He got a lot of money from patreon. He should hire someone to make this game if he’s busy with his new job.
Either make it pay per update or just hire someone.
I don’t want to say this but stop milking money from your pathrons. Have a conscious please.

Reactions: playcoc

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
You see. He’s busy with his new job and no way he will able to completely finish this game (I’m not talking about the next update. I mean really complete story until the end)

He got a lot of money from patreon. He should hire someone to make this game if he’s busy with his new job.
Either make it pay per update or just hire someone.
I don’t want to say this but stop milking money from your pathrons. Have a conscious please.
Hire that would be good if People know how he would run it!

scorpion2000

Sep 7, 2020
ok i have download .7.0 and moved my save into the file but when i click on the game to play it; the save does not show up it does not give me the option to continue at all and i am stuck where all i can do is enter diana's lab and she says nothing can someone tell me what i am doing wrong so that i can try and resolve the issue. i would really appreciate it?

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
ok i have download .7.0 and moved my save into the file but when i click on the game to play it; the save does not show up it does not give me the option to continue at all and i am stuck where all i can do is enter diana's lab and she says nothing can someone tell me what i am doing wrong so that i can try and resolve the issue. i would really appreciate it?
copy all the saves or rename the save you are moving to file1.rpgsave

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
So did it change or nothing yet?
No unfortunately. I don't like to critic devs for delays because it takes time to develop a game and there might be unexpected events but this time is a little too much. About 30 days from the first "promise" and one week from the last one for something that will probably be like 2/3 new scenes... He had some hard times with the new job so I understand his point but at least he shouldn't share those "weekly talk" with a lot of infos about his life and just a couple about the game. Money is useful for the devoloping process of the game, but if this one is not evolving maybe it's time to change the traditional "payment philosophy" into a "pay for update" mode.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
No unfortunately. I don't like to critic devs for delays because it takes time to develop a game and there might be unexpected events but this time is a little too much. About 30 days from the first "promise" and one week from the last one for something that will probably be like 2/3 new scenes... He had some hard times with the new job so I understand his point but at least he shouldn't share those "weekly talk" with a lot of infos about his life and just a couple about the game. Money is useful for the devoloping process of the game, but if this one is not evolving maybe it's time to change the traditional "payment philosophy" into a "pay for update" mode.
His payment philosophy is to make these fantastic excuses to part fools and their money and it seems to be working fine.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone ever notice how the ones who whine the loudest and most often about devs ripping off patrons are never actually patrons themselves?

AlperenS

Apr 4, 2019
Not about these patreon things but,my game is bugged in Diane's case.When I try to give her the materials which she asked from warehouse,there is no text and Diane's image gets stuck at the screen.Could anyone please tell me the solution if knew it?

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hi,
I'm having problems with the game (side quest) when I help Diane in the lab and I have finished everything and want to get my reward, the game doesn't show me any writing and I can't interact with anything.
I have already restarted and taken another save, but the problem remains.

thanks for help :)

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I never had the problem with diane so it does sound like a bug that came in with one of the newer versions. So maybe downloading an older version to do diane quest and then copy the saves back after would be a fix ? The 0.75 saves should be compatible as long as you are within the content of the current version.
Not sure if any of you guys would wanna go this length but if found a working download link for
No guarantee, but maybe worth a shot.

Reactions: scatfetish

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
I never had the problem with diane so it does sound like a bug that came in with one of the newer versions. So maybe downloading an older version to do diane quest and then copy the saves back after would be a fix ? The 0.75 saves should be compatible as long as you are within the content of the current version.
Not sure if any of you guys would wanna go this length but if found a working download link for version 0.6.1 here.
No guarantee, but maybe worth a shot.
Thanks I will try it out!

Reactions: campfap
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes