FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this game is broken
What I usually do when a game doesn't work:
drag and drop your saves folder on the desktop.
completely delete the rest of the files.
redownload everything.
Then drag and drop your saves folder back into the new downloaded folder.
If it doesn't work at that point, it's either a corrupt file in your computer's system that won't open the game, or the game itself could actually be corrupt. But, the game worked for me, so try this solution and maybe it will work for you.

Reactions: vorris
Aug 12, 2020
bro im becoming mald i cant get past the bit with diane in the lab it just has no dialouge and doesnt do anything after i have tried everything that i can think of apart from a fresh start, any ideas? (playing on the gamcore ver on an ipad )

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
bro im becoming mald i cant get past the bit with diane in the lab it just has no dialouge and doesnt do anything after i have tried everything that i can think of apart from a fresh start, any ideas? (playing on the gamcore ver on an ipad )
The answer is in the thread, few pages before.
Download v7.0, import save, finish the quest and export save to v7.5

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
Gym case..
I've literally talked to everyone about everything and shown all of them all of the evidence, and walked around clicking on literally every object in sight.
It still says I am missing info.
I followed the walkthrough exact.
Maybe the walkthrough I used is missing something, but even so, when it told me info was still 6/7, I went on a clicking spree lol. Maybe someone has a newer walkthrough that I missed....? View attachment 783575
She will provide evidence3 Murder Weapon, evidence2 Love Letter, evidence1 Report, and a loose screw.
Check the shower vent to find evidence5, a treble clef Card.
Speak to the suspects.
Show Sarah evidence Murder Weapon and clef Card.
Talk to Cassandra, especially about the victim, other suspects, and Ito and clef symbol^1.

One thing is missing from the walkthrough

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hey!
It's been a while. The mini update (V0.76)will be out 1st or 2nd of september. As I said, it's just a scene with a couple of events in the city and some rework in certain maps.
The real update (V0.8) I plan to release it by the end of september and it's about 25% done right now.
For those who want to know, in the end I passed the exam and i got the job. These last two weeks I've been really bussy with my (now officially) job as a manager. And I have to say... Oh my god what a mess! My predecesor was a good man, but he was not a good manager for sure. Everything seemed right on the surface but the papers don't lie and when I show it all to my boss he didn't belive his eyes. We were paying for services that no longer exist, almost HALF of our insurances were in a company that has been closed for three years! The company that is in charge of the equipment maintenace only visits two times a year instead of every three months... And the most shocking, one of our trucks had a fake plate!
It was a pure chaos but with my boss's help we were able to put everything in order... I hope. It was a lot of work but I'm happy with my new obligations, and now that I'm past the worst, all that is left is to adapt and prove that I'm up for the challenge. I didn't want to sleep in the office again, but at least this time I did it because I wanted, and not because my boss asked. Funny seeing myself in this position after all these years workign at warehouses. I started to work in a harbor warehouse with only 14 years just for food for my sister and me and to learn the job. Being in charge is such a weird feeling. And once my boss retires, you can bet that I will try to get the job!
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll do my best to keep in touch now that things look better at my job. Next post will be the mini update in couple of days. Until then!
PD: Here is a concerned Claire Redfield (Resident Evil) because my sister game me a copy of RE 2 and 3 for my birthday :)

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

Hey!
It's been a while. The mini update (V0.76)will be out 1st or 2nd of september. As I said, it's just a scene with a couple of events in the city and some rework in certain maps.
The real update (V0.8) I plan to release it by the end of september and it's about 25% done right now.
For those who want to know, in the end I passed the exam and i got the job. These last two weeks I've been really bussy with my (now officially) job as a manager. And I have to say... Oh my god what a mess! My predecesor was a good man, but he was not a good manager for sure. Everything seemed right on the surface but the papers don't lie and when I show it all to my boss he didn't belive his eyes. We were paying for services that no longer exist, almost HALF of our insurances were in a company that has been closed for three years! The company that is in charge of the equipment maintenace only visits two times a year instead of every three months... And the most shocking, one of our trucks had a fake plate!
It was a pure chaos but with my boss's help we were able to put everything in order... I hope. It was a lot of work but I'm happy with my new obligations, and now that I'm past the worst, all that is left is to adapt and prove that I'm up for the challenge. I didn't want to sleep in the office again, but at least this time I did it because I wanted, and not because my boss asked. Funny seeing myself in this position after all these years workign at warehouses. I started to work in a harbor warehouse with only 14 years just for food for my sister and me and to learn the job. Being in charge is such a weird feeling. And once my boss retires, you can bet that I will try to get the job!
Anyway, that's all for now. I'll do my best to keep in touch now that things look better at my job. Next post will be the mini update in couple of days. Until then!
PD: Here is a concerned Claire Redfield (Resident Evil) because my sister game me a copy of RE 2 and 3 for my birthday :)

Is Claire going to be part of the story?

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
She will provide evidence3 Murder Weapon, evidence2 Love Letter, evidence1 Report, and a loose screw.
Check the shower vent to find evidence5, a treble clef Card.
Speak to the suspects.
Show Sarah evidence Murder Weapon and clef Card.
Talk to Cassandra, especially about the victim, other suspects, and Ito and clef symbol^1.

One thing is missing from the walkthrough
Thank you. Walkthrough had already been updated with that fix.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
There is another bug in the game, I think. In the "Diane's Lab" case, after collecting all the items in the list which are required by Diane, when interacting with her nothing appears in the textbox. Is there any solution to the problem?

Reactions: AkiiPL

fuckthispanda

Dec 5, 2017
There is another bug in the game, I think. In the "Diane's Lab" case, after collecting all the items in the list which are required by Diane, when interacting with her nothing appears in the textbox. Is there any solution to the problem?
Copy save into a v7.0 game, play the scene and copy again to the v7.5 folder

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Hey!

The 2nd pic makes her look like she has a lazy eye lol

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes