SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone, i have a bug with the side quest diane lab, anyone has the save file after this quest for the android version? Thanks

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
you have the right to dream about the update until next week :ROFLMAO:
I don't know how to explain it. I was sure that it would be delayed again but I was trying to refuse that thought, I mean, Serio the first time talked about 15/16th august and the delay was obvious. In the last weekly talk was september 1st OR 2nd and today is sept. 3rd so ...

Reactions: Suputamadre

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I don't know how to explain it. I was sure that it would be delayed again but I was trying to refuse that thought, I mean, Serio the first time talked about 15/16th august and the delay was obvious. In the last weekly talk was september 1st OR 2nd and today is sept. 3rd so ...
Did it delated again?

tommy65

May 17, 2017
i used to support Serio before, he seems like a decent person, however, it seems like his life is too crazy for regular updates, that being said, if a creators real life is too hectic, rather go for what DynamiteRed Gaming did and do a pay per update instead of per month.
cos it seems like every delayed update has a story in real life that most likely is true.
However he needs to be honest with himself and his patrons, whether he can continue like this. after this mini update, im pretty sure we wont see another Selina update for the remainder of the year...

now that he's a manager at his work, i wish him all the best, however i can already see the potential stories coming from it to future delayed releases.

D

Deleted member 1626573

i used to support Serio before, he seems like a decent person, however, it seems like his life is too crazy for regular updates, that being said, if a creators real life is too hectic, rather go for what DynamiteRed Gaming did and do a pay per update instead of per month.
cos it seems like every delayed update has a story in real life that most likely is true.
However he needs to be honest with himself and his patrons, whether he can continue like this. after this mini update, im pretty sure we wont see another Selina update for the remainder of the year...

now that he's a manager at his work, i wish him all the best, however i can already see the potential stories coming from it to future delayed releases.
I agree with you. He should make it pay per update.
Look how much he got for a month just from patreon.
My income is way smaller than that even before covid.

Reactions: Suputamadre

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i really like the look of the main character girl. i really do. also that private detective stuff sounds interesting. but i played the first hole mission and got quite exhausted - and the game tells me that this was easy and other tasks get harder with time restirction?! srsly the time restriction stuff might sounds interesting but i hate this in every game - even AAA games.

and i still wonder if she can have sex with old guys. can someone tell me pls? if she at least get fucked by plenty old creepy guys i might give it a try again.

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
i really like the look of the main character girl. i really do. also that private detective stuff sounds interesting. but i played the first hole mission and got quite exhausted - and the game tells me that this was easy and other tasks get harder with time restirction?! srsly the time restriction stuff might sounds interesting but i hate this in every game - even AAA games.

and i still wonder if she can have sex with old guys. can someone tell me pls? if she at least get fucked by plenty old creepy guys i might give it a try again.
To this day she is still a virgin. There's only some teasing and some close calls so far :/

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

The game is not that difficult but it takes a lot of patience, then obviously some cases are easier than others but if you really don't want to spend hours playing the detective role you can use the walthrough (is well done).
I'm a big fan of hot girls/old creepy dudes too and in this game we have Mr. Gray (old man) that will try to have some fun with Selena. I don't want to spoil too much about it but in your shoes I would give it a try (to me it's worth it). Perhaps in the small update we could see some more Mr. Gray action, play the game and you'll understand ;)

tomejohn

Oct 20, 2017
Can I get a save from after the spa thats the last time I played and dont want to grind again plz and thank you

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes