Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Gym case..
I've literally talked to everyone about everything and shown all of them all of the evidence, and walked around clicking on literally every object in sight.
It still says I am missing info.
I followed the walkthrough exact.
Maybe the walkthrough I used is missing something, but even so, when it told me info was still 6/7, I went on a clicking spree lol. Maybe someone has a newer walkthrough that I missed....? View attachment 783575
Did you get all the 3 important infos from Justin?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
I give up. The updated version he wanted to drop after "a couple of days" with new content, bug/grammar fixes and a proper ending will probably never come out. Just playing 0.75 now.

MadX001

Jun 30, 2019
I'm at the school. Italked to the birthday girl, showed her all the evidence, got the calls from the doctor. Then talked to Mizuki and she left. After that I believe I should be able to start the trial. But everytime I tried to talk to james he gives the same advice. So am I missing something here? How do I start the trial?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I'm at the school. Italked to the birthday girl, showed her all the evidence, got the calls from the doctor. Then talked to Mizuki and she left. After that I believe I should be able to start the trial. But everytime I tried to talk to james he gives the same advice. So am I missing something here? How do I start the trial?
You may have completed all the evidence you Need! But do you have all the complete info?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How do I check if I have all the info? I'm playing on android. I alrdy talked to everyone nd showed them all the evidence
Save it. Then go talk to the cop. The cop will tell you if you have everything or not. The reason for saving before this is cause I believe it takes away a minute from your timer when you talk to her (may be wrong lol). But, saving before you check allows you to go back to the save after finding out where you are at. (that's what I do in most games lol)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game is not broken for me. If you think it is broken, then the issue is probably on your end.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes