Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
you get the music card from the vent in the womans locker room
What musical card I’m having a hard time finding the secret passive in boys locker it’s supposed to be on the third left but which left? (Left to left or left to the right?) And Which locker Is it with 5 locker or 4 locker (the one not facing) or the 2 locker farther?

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
I'm at the school mission, i'm following the guide but none of the characters have anything to do with Mizuki (Talk to Bruce, especially about Mizuki and searching. or Talk to teacher Laura Lopez, especially about her birthday and Mizuki) Mizuki missing.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I'm at the school mission, i'm following the guide but none of the characters have anything to do with Mizuki (Talk to Bruce, especially about Mizuki and searching. or Talk to teacher Laura Lopez, especially about her birthday and Mizuki) Mizuki missing.
Did you look up the roof where the sewer are?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have you found the keycard for the teachers' offices side of the school? Go into the back patio area and search along the fence to the right. You should get an inidcation that there is something on the other side of the fence. Ask the doctor for help getting over the fence (you could get help from others, but he doctor route is the best one for reasons you will understand once you are on it).

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
What do I need to use to open this locker passives in boys locker? I can’t find a tool to open it! Do I need something or someone to open it?!

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Have you found the keycard for the teachers' offices side of the school? Go into the back patio area and search along the fence to the right. You should get an inidcation that there is something on the other side of the fence. Ask the doctor for help getting over the fence (you could get help from others, but he doctor route is the best one for reasons you will understand once you are on it).
yea i'm way past that part, Diane is supposed to call me right now to talk about the blood but she won't cause i haven't talked to Mizuki (i can't talk to her)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
yea i'm way past that part, Diane is supposed to call me right now to talk about the blood but she won't cause i haven't talked to Mizuki (i can't talk to her)
Did you go to the balcony? where the sewer are and where you found the knife at the fountain She supposed to be there!

Last edited:

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
Did you go to the balcony? where the sewer are and where you found the knife at the fountain She supposed to be there!
yes i have, i talked to her once but i can't talk to her anymore and no one mentions her. i tried doing the mission without talking to her at all still the same problem.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
yes i have, i talked to her once but i can't talk to her anymore and no one mentions her. i tried doing the mission without talking to her at all still the same problem.
What did she say when you talked to her once? She didn’t say she was leaving did she?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
SPOILER ALERT

For the ones who have problems with the gym case there's just one hidden evidence in the girl's locker room' vent. Then ask around for infos and show evidences. I don't remember them all but the majority of important infos are with Corey and the twins. Then talk 3/ more times with Justin for the rest of evidences and infos. The blueprints are in the closed door behind the reception, you can get the key talking to Corey about the twins, then talk to the left twin about Corey being their maid and get the key. Blueprints are in the locker.
For the trial the correct answers are: passage-woman-card-report-love letter-Corey-card
So how how do you open the vent?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Gym case..
I've literally talked to everyone about everything and shown all of them all of the evidence, and walked around clicking on literally every object in sight.
It still says I am missing info.
I followed the walkthrough exact.
Maybe the walkthrough I used is missing something, but even so, when it told me info was still 6/7, I went on a clicking spree lol. Maybe someone has a newer walkthrough that I missed....? canvas.png

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Gym case..
I've literally talked to everyone about everything and shown all of them all of the evidence, and walked around clicking on literally every object in sight.
Maybe the walkthrough I used is missing something, but even so, when it told me info was still 6/7, I went on a clicking spree lol. Maybe someone has a newer walkthrough that I missed....? View attachment 783575
Yea walkthrough don’t help much when it come to info! But if you talked to someone that you missed it might trigger something or asked those guys again since they not tell you in walkthrough!

NEGRO1

Jun 24, 2019
Gym case..
Maybe the walkthrough I used is missing something, but even so, when it told me info was still 6/7, I went on a clicking spree lol. Maybe someone has a newer walkthrough that I missed....? View attachment 783575
show the blonde girl every evidence

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes