Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
what the hell? you don't need to search the website for anything, just take the file and put it in your game's save folder..

:FacePalm:
How my suppose to know that! Is not like there a save file where I can copy the one I saved and put it in the folder.

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
Guys I play On Android And it gets Stuck At Diane Lab What should I do Please help ? Can any one provide me with a save file From out of Diane Lab .....Please

Last edited:
Reactions: Bounce97

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
There is some problem in the Beach Club murder case (obtained in lvl 3). All the 9 imp. informations cannot be obtained. Only 8 are found and hence the case cannot be progressed. is this a bug? Or am I missing something?
Check the newer version of the walkthrough. It was missing one interaction. You have to ask one of suspects about her coworker. Sorry I don't remember the names.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
i used the save file a user shared in page 93.. It loads the game after this event. Just outside the lab. So, i don't mind not seeing that scene..
And i have completed the current version form there on..
me either I already complete it in a different websites! But im redoing it to a another website since I’m stuck on my current one!

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
it would be nice if new clothing options were added in the future as selena became more "open to new things" ..
You know the school transferring uniform and the one she use during her model part! they should add those two as part of her dress even that lab coat or more.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Guys I play On Android And it gets Stuck At Diane Lab What should I do Please help ? Can any one provide me with a save file From out of Diane Lab .....Please
use the current version. i fixed this bug already.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes