szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Why has this RPGM one .exe and one folder for saves instead of the RPGM common files and folders?
Is there a  Mac version for this?

Reactions: Calyps0

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Had the same issue, so downloaded 0.7 and copied my save to that, and played through that scene saved and moved back to 0.75. 0.7 Link below;
Mega
It didn't work for me. Save on v0.7 didn't show up in v0.75. So there's no option to proceed after facing the bug in lab monkey event in v0.75. Playing v0.7 for now.

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
There is some problem in the Beach Club murder case (obtained in lvl 3). All the 9 imp. informations cannot be obtained. Only 8 are found and hence the case cannot be progressed. is this a bug? Or am I missing something?
I had the same issue.. So, i just tried to talk all options with the suspects.. Show all evidences (All in that room near Diane). And it worked. Got 9/9.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Updated my walkthrough. Message me if there are any typos/mistakes.

There's plenty of time in the gym case to talk to the suspects again or to look around so I encourage players to keep trying before resorting to the walkthrough.
The info about ito family and the card is given first by sarah and then cassandra.

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
Updated my walkthrough. Message me if there are any typos/mistakes.

There's plenty of time in the gym case to talk to the suspects again or to look around so I encourage players to keep trying before resorting to the walkthrough.
Bro There is A quest "Diane's Lab Monkey" even after Finding The Items Correctly Then After Approaching Diane In Her lab The Game Doesn't progresses Further what should I do ?

Grum29

Jul 26, 2020
i need so help with some sewer areas, when you go down in the sewers form the park sewer, there is guy standing up in the right right top corner is it possible to get to him, or go to any of the open passage ways, there is some water you slide around in. and the other is when you go down the sewer near selenas home, you burn through some spider web and you end up near some bridges, and a place where you can enter a code, and in the left side, you can see a room with a chest. and a little room. what is the code. please help, if there is something to do or just tell if nothing can be done, in this version

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
i need so help with some sewer areas, when you go down in the sewers form the park sewer, there is guy standing up in the right right top corner is it possible to get to him, or go to any of the open passage ways, there is some water you slide around in. and the other is when you go down the sewer near selenas home, you burn through some spider web and you end up near some bridges, and a place where you can enter a code, and in the left side, you can see a room with a chest. and a little room. what is the code. please help, if there is something to do or just tell if nothing can be done, in this version
Count the ladder in a second room you enter and the third one which is the third room might be Tricky one! Cause you might divide that ladder In haft( I’m not sure if there were ladder 5 or 7 Cause can’t remember right now.)

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes