karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Just found this game. Looked interesting but I am sorry to see that its marked as abandoned.
I started playing, but its annoying that suspects refuse to be co-operative when asked to see evidence.
Normally a detective would then use tried and true investigative techniques like
bashing them over the head with a large telephone book, or slamming a drawer shut onto their nuts.
Always got quick results in the past!

• Haha
Reactions: Joeburqa

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
Just found this game. Looked interesting but I am sorry to see that its marked as abandoned.
I started playing, but its annoying that suspects refuse to be co-operative when asked to see evidence.
Normally a detective would then use tried and true investigative techniques like
bashing them over the head with a large telephone book, or slamming a drawer shut onto their nuts.
Always got quick results in the past!
As long as they are suspects, and Selena is not a cop, she can't bash them.
If this is a practice in your country, you should reconsider an emigration ;-)

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I know this game is abandoned but I figured I would play what was done. Does anyone else have a problem where if you click on (or walk up to and press enter to activate) certain things the game makes a few clicking noises and then locks up. I keep having to reload and make sure when I start up again that I don't click on that particular person or object at least not before I find some more info.

Also how do you start the trial in the first case? I talk to the cops but the regular cop just cause the lock up like I described above. Joe just says "I believe in you Selena, please be careful." And James just says "Don't disappoint me girl." If I talk to the subjects it gives me the same options nothing new, sometimes it instead gives me no options but won't let me back out. If I talk to Cassidy sometimes it gives me no new options and sometimes it locks up.

Maybe I should just give up on this...

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
I know this game is abandoned but I figured I would play what was done. Does anyone else have a problem where if you click on (or walk up to and press enter to activate) certain things the game makes a few clicking noises and then locks up. I keep having to reload and make sure when I start up again that I don't click on that particular person or object at least not before I find some more info.

Also how do you start the trial in the first case? I talk to the cops but the regular cop just cause the lock up like I described above. Joe just says "I believe in you Selena, please be careful." And James just says "Don't disappoint me girl." If I talk to the subjects it gives me the same options nothing new, sometimes it instead gives me no options but won't let me back out. If I talk to Cassidy sometimes it gives me no new options and sometimes it locks up.

Maybe I should just give up on this...
never had that issue with it locking up on me. maybe you missed something and its a bug I never discovered. there was one time I had an issue, but it had to do with me going out of my way to talk to someone from a side that was not the obvious side and then they move or something, but I was in their way, so the walking animation could never complete. something like that. anyways the point was I fucked myself by trying to be stupid instead of walking directly up to them the way you approach. I believe it was in the park though, not the first case. maybe its something similar, and you are approaching people and interrupting something the game needs to happen, so it gets stuck without the npcs able to move where they have to? or maybe the game just doesn't like you. do you have a moustache? maybe it doesn't like that. im not sure, cant help you any further, and am rambling nonsense at this point, so, good day sir.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
did you look in walkthrough?
Yes. Everything that wasn't a choice where the walk-though says you can go in different directions was done, except "Talk to the suspects again and show your new evidence." They won't talk about the evidence. Only the secretary will do that.

Tried rebooting and going back to an older save but I'm getting lockups again. Probably not worth continueing for a game that's abandoned anyway. But thanks to you and also Joeburqa for trying to help.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
after the secretary do you should have some new topics to talk with suspects or can do something in the building

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
after the secretary do you should have some new topics to talk with suspects or can do something in the building
I did get some new topics

New Topics (that I can currently ask about)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've already gone through
after

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
what do you have in your inventory?did you try to show thigs in your iventory to suspects?
I tried but they will never look at the evidence. From Mark I get "Look... I don't give a shit about your garbage..." then she asks about cigars and gets an answer but that's it, from Eugen I get "I don't want to help you, leave me." At no point in the game did I get anything better than that despite trying multiple times.

The secretary will look at the evidence but doesn't have anything new to say about any of it. I've showed her everything. In case I missed anything the evidence I have is

Naked Potato01

Aug 6, 2021
Am I the only one having problem at the case in the grace's school in Android version? I cannot ask anyone about Mizuki therefore the case cannot be completed.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
axz2 probably you don`t talk show picteru secretary after you go out from office. after it you should get more information and talk to jow about starting the trial

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
axz2 probably you don`t talk show picteru secretary after you go out from office. after it you should get more information and talk to jow about starting the trial
I've showed the secretary everything multiple times, after each step, including after leaving the boss's office the first time, the other office, and then the boss's office after I got there through the air shaft.

I'm considering one of 3 things

1 - Giving up.
2 - Starting again from the beginning perhaps with a fresh download.
3 - Asking for a save right after 1st case, or maybe right before the first trial.

schwytany

Aug 11, 2018
hm after you go through vent i get the information what if i want to start trial i should talk to Joe.It didn`t work but after i shaw picture to secretary it give me additional informations and i can inform Joe to start a trial.Maybe you mss something earlier but i nedd to look at your save to give some more infos.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
hm after you go through vent i get the information what if i want to start trial i should talk to Joe.It didn`t work but after i shaw picture to secretary it give me additional informations and i can inform Joe to start a trial.Maybe you mss something earlier but i nedd to look at your save to give some more infos.
I got the same message. And the same result of nothing from talking to Joe, even after I showed her the picture (multple times before and again just before making this save.

Save attached

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes