FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dam gamcore I need a new free online site to use to play like this one!
I always had issues with gamcore. It bogged down my computer, made it run slow and funny. Games always had lag. That's why I stopped playing games online. I initially just used those sites to test out a game before downloading the full version. But, with all the issues I had in the past, I just don't mess with gaming sites anymore.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I always had issues with gamcore. It bogged down my computer, made it run slow and funny. Games always had lag. That's why I stopped playing games online. I initially just used those sites to test out a game before downloading the full version. But, with all the issues I had in the past, I just don't mess with gaming sites anymore.
So what do you use to play this game then?

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Somebody got a save just before starting the gym case? Low morality prefered. I lost mine and i just want to see the scene again where she does some workout while "servicing" the 2 dudes

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
I think this game is one of the most followed abandoned female protagonist projects I have seen, so much interest still after the patreon is down and the game seems like a lost cause.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I think this game is one of the most followed abandoned female protagonist projects I have seen, so much interest still after the patreon is down and the game seems like a lost cause.
It's a real shame this gem is most probably dead, it wasreally well made and I really liked that it was a game with strong adult themes and particularily ENF but even without all of that it would still be enjoyable with a good plot and interesting mechanics.

I just hope Serio is well and alive and was just struggling to keep interest on his project and the patreon suspension was just the last straw and that he will eventually come back and finish the game.

Reactions: boloss456 and Gisgo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Valiant Warrior Astrid is another one that comes to mind. The dev just vanished. Everyone suspected maybe death or imprisonment. Comments continued and people kept up the hope and faith that the dev would just show back up with a new update, but it went on for what seemed like a couple years before I finally stopped getting notifications from the thread. Games that good deserve a little hope.

Reactions: Ut5962

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Valiant Warrior Astrid is another one that comes to mind. The dev just vanished. Everyone suspected maybe death or imprisonment. Comments continued and people kept up the hope and faith that the dev would just show back up with a new update, but it went on for what seemed like a couple years before I finally stopped getting notifications from the thread. Games that good deserve a little hope.
The hope are gone and ignored forever!

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
They should probably create a game that has already completed and put it! That way if something thing ppl wouldn’t complain of waiting like this one of asking when going to be update!
Wont get paid that way. This way they get paid to produce it. These arent big professional game studios... they are guys like us.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
I tried searching this topic but didn’t find anything. How do you find Sarah in the school to invite her to the gym? I traveled through the sewer but the classroom isn’t available.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes