AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
can someone list all of the evidence in he spa case Im missing one and cant find it.
I don't have a save before that anymore. Downside to limited number of saves. I'm guessing from the walkthrough that the evidence was water, whiskey, medication, cliff path, contract. I may not be remembering everything. I don't recall struggling with that case. I think the one at the school was harder, and you're already past that one.

ironmanbtw

Nov 25, 2017
Such a shame, Selena and Office wife are my 2 most favorite games. I hope Serio can make a comeback and if he doesnt is there a chance some other developer can continue this game ?

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Such a shame, Selena and Office wife are my 2 most favorite games. I hope Serio can make a comeback and if he doesnt is there a chance some other developer can continue this game ?
I'm not sure if players would like someone else to continue a work that originally was made by a genius. But it may be possible for a developer to make a "Selena Alternative story" without hurting anyone. About 20 years ago I liked to play a game called "X-change" that was made by Crowd. Another company called Yin-Yang made an alternative story on the same theme and called it "X-change alternative".

Everyone want to see what is coming next in Selena: One Hour Agent. But no one want to see Serio's work get drown by someone that is unable to give the same quality. So please, leave Serio's work to him. If he doesn't return, let the game be as it is so everyone that is playing this game can see how great Serio really was.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Most people will be glad if someone willing to take over since serio just disappreared, just give a original version download link, it will be fine.

If he did show up after a period of time and still willing to contiune his work, he can allways take over.
I think the most important question right now is that - is there anyone out there willing to take over serio's work? It's all meaningless if no one willing to take over, and all the 'restrictions' we are talking about gonna just turn talented people away.
It's such a shame to see all those great projects running into dead ends, just wanna play some great game here, nothing more.

But come to think of it, I read from comment that serio had history of disappeared for quite long period of time and came back with some excuses, so there is hope, just not much tho.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Most people will be glad if someone willing to take over since serio just disappreared, just give a original version download link, it will be fine.

If he did show up after a period of time and still willing to contiune his work, he can allways take over.
I think the most important question right now is that - is there anyone out there willing to take over serio's work? It's all meaningless if no one willing to take over, and all the 'restrictions' we are talking about gonna just turn talented people away.
It's such a shame to see all those great projects running into dead ends, just wanna play some great game here, nothing more.

But come to think of it, I read from comment that serio had history of disappeared for quite long period of time and came back with some excuses, so there is hope, just not much tho.
Talented developers can make their own alternative stories. If they are so eager to make a "Selena: OHA" alternative story why not start their game with a short scene about Selena talking to her boss. She is getting moved to a new town that is also ruled by the ogre family. That gives the players a new town to explore and a new adventure. That way Serio's work continue to be his own.

The new developers could also make an "attach" from Serio's version to their game by using an in-game function in a computer at the new police-station, if they want to attach the corruption-level or other things from Serio's game. That's a solution if any new developers want the opportunity to make a continuing spin-off.

But to end where I started, I still hope that people will leave Serio's game to him. If there will be a new developer that makes a "Selena: OHA - alternative story" I hope they will add a text or something to honor Serio.

Skiz

Dec 25, 2017
It feels like the latest update might have been the last update. This hiatus from Serio doesn't seem like the other ones since the Patreon is under review so he can't gain any income from it.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
It feels like the latest update might have been the last update. This hiatus from Serio doesn't seem like the other ones since the Patreon is under review so he can't gain any income from it.
This under review is taking so long! Did he failed?

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
This under review is taking so long! Did he failed?
It's hard to tell if this was the last update or not. Sadly it seems so. Due to the virus and what he said on page 72 about "high risk status" that might be the case. But there are people that managed to recover over a month after being hospitalized and anesthetized because of the virus. Those people got much rehabilitation to do afterwards, because their bodies lose a lot of strength.

Another thing that you might want to devote a thought is his changelog. In the changelog for the last update he said he was sorry to release another small update. If he's working on a bigger update it might take a while before we hear anything from him. In every update Serio has released on this game so far he managed amaze. He doesn't seem to like the idea of releasing just four star updates. Which means there got to be much doing, testing and redoing before he's satisfied.

If Serio is alive and still working on this game he might abandon Patreon and go to SubscribeStar or something else when he's ready for the next chapter. All we can do is wait and hope.

xXTHEREALNINJAXx

Aug 14, 2020
I’m actually curious as to how people learned about this game, me personally I saw an old build on Gamcore a few years ago thought it was decent and decided to keep playing, something about Serio that seems weird to me is Patreon seems to have been his only presence online can’t really find much about the guy I did come across two accounts on RPGMaker forums with the name Serio but I’m not sure if those are him and just like him those accounts are also inactive.

Arysu

May 18, 2021
Updated my walkthrough. Message me if there are any typos/mistakes.

game version: v0.77
updated: October 29, 2020
Please help me!!! I am confused looking for a clothing boutique place, Luxury Beauty. I've checked it on the map, but it's not there.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes