Humato

Jan 20, 2018
In the ending text of the last update he said he was going to make a proper update for v0.8. He seems to be a person that may disappear from time to time. So it's hard to tell if he's alive or not.

Some hardcore game developers use to scrap their ideas if they don't end up as planed. And this game seems to be well planed straight through. If the dev is still working on the game I don't think he will post anything before he's nearly finished with v0.8.

We can only hope for the best.

Reactions: Gisgo

tommy65

May 17, 2017
In the ending text of the last update he said he was going to make a proper update for v0.8. He seems to be a person that may disappear from time to time. So it's hard to tell if he's alive or not.

Some hardcore game developers use to scrap their ideas if they don't end up as planed. And this game seems to be well planed straight through. If the dev is still working on the game I don't think he will post anything before he's nearly finished with v0.8.

We can only hope for the best.
Whether he was finished with 0.8 or not, doesnt matter, he cannot post it on Patreon since his account is blocked.
It has been blocked for a long time now.
usually Patreon dont take this long to review...once the review goes over a month. its almostcertain that he has been banned.
Take for example the dev called combin ation, who has been banned from Patreon for a long time now. However his page is still "under review" Even on combin ations website, he has stated that he was banned from Patreon.
So its safe to assume that Serio has also been banned given the amount of time his page has been "under review"

SO even if he's already finished with 0.8...
he cant post it there on Patreon.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Whether he was finished with 0.8 or not, doesnt matter, he cannot post it on Patreon since his account is blocked.
It has been blocked for a long time now.
usually Patreon dont take this long to review...once the review goes over a month. its almostcertain that he has been banned.
Take for example the dev called combin ation, who has been banned from Patreon for a long time now. However his page is still "under review" Even on combin ations website, he has stated that he was banned from Patreon.
So its safe to assume that Serio has also been banned given the amount of time his page has been "under review"

SO even if he's already finished with 0.8...
he cant post it there on Patreon.
Wait they ban him without letting him finish the game?

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Wait they ban him without letting him finish the game?
yes, it can happen like that, in fact it has happened before...
like the creator i was talking about earlier, combin ation, had several games that he was working on and Patreon banned him...
so his page is still "under review" even though its been over a year its been in that state...

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
yes, it can happen like that, in fact it has happened before...
like the creator i was talking about earlier, combin ation, had several games that he was working on and Patreon banned him...
so his page is still "under review" even though its been over a year its been in that state...
Can’t he find other companies to work with beside patron?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I choose to believe he ghosted his responsibilities over believing anything else. Being banned from Patreon doesn't prevent you from coming here and saying what's going on, if you truly care enough. And going off of the past records, I won't believe anything else. lol

Rouge

May 2, 2017
I've been following Serio with this project for a very long time, I would imagine that if your page is under review and you never reply to Patreon that they would never remove the under review status. I'm leaning towards more death, I'm hopeful that it's not..... but that's what I think happened to GreyInu as well.
And I think the under review status came to be because of an unhappy person because of all the delays.

Reactions: Dāku Shīdo

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
I've been following Serio with this project for a very long time, I would imagine that if your page is under review and you never reply to Patreon that they would never remove the under review status. I'm leaning towards more death, I'm hopeful that it's not..... but that's what I think happened to GreyInu as well.
And I think the under review status came to be because of an unhappy person because of all the delays.
Hello.
I've been checking every single page on "Selena: One Hour Agent [v0.77] [Serio]" and found 7 people that end their posts with "- Serio". 5 of those people (AndyMilk, Jealco, Watsonholmes, boloss456 & Ut5962) was last seen yesterday. 1 of them (CrazyElf) was last active today. The one that posted the same day as the last release was Ut5962. You can see the "Last seen"-date by clicking on their names. The one that said that they were close to releasing v0.8 was Mariano95. On page 115 (2020-10-29) he said it would be out in November. Mariano95 wrote his latest post 2021-01-01. Sadly there is no "Last seen"-date on him.

Is it someone of these that might be Serio? Otherwise, Serio is good at hacking into users when he's writing his posts.

What I wanted to say is there might still be hope for this game.

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Hello.
I've been checking every single page on "Selena: One Hour Agent [v0.77] [Serio]" and found 7 people that end their posts with "- Serio". 5 of those people (AndyMilk, Jealco, Watsonholmes, boloss456 & Ut5962) was last seen yesterday. 1 of them (CrazyElf) was last active today. The one that posted the same day as the last release was Ut5962. You can see the "Last seen"-date by clicking on their names. The one that said that they were close to releasing v0.8 was Mariano95. On page 115 (2020-10-29) he said it would be out in November. Mariano95 wrote his latest post 2021-01-01. Sadly there is no "Last seen"-date on him.

Is it someone of these that might be Serio? Otherwise, Serio is good at hacking into users when he's writing his posts.

Posts that end with -Serio are copy pastes from Patreon

Reactions: markvluna

markvluna

Dec 16, 2018
Hello.

Just like what wannaka99 said, those guys most likely quoted serio and are not him. One of which that you mentioned name watsonholmes used to be active in this discussion and posted stuff meant for serios paid patreon members so its most likely not serio doing that.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Just like what wannaka99 said, those guys most likely quoted serio and are not him. One of which that you mentioned name watsonholmes used to be active in this discussion and posted stuff meant for serios paid patreon members so its most likely not serio doing that.
Well it's sad to have to admit it then. Serio said that he wasn't healthy 2020-03-12 because he was in a high risk status due to the virus (page 72). The latest release of the game was seven months after that post. I think everyone here want to believe that he is alive, even if that might not be the case. This is one of the best games I've played on this site, probably the best.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Well it's sad to have to admit it then. Serio said that he wasn't healthy 2020-03-12 because he was in a high risk status due to the virus (page 72). The latest release of the game was seven months after that post. I think everyone here want to believe that he is alive, even if that might not be the case. This is one of the best games I've played on this site, probably the best.
If only could someone release it! If he truly not feeling well!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Any way for me to get spa rules?
I played a long time ago, so I don't remember the case. I solved the 90% of the cases without the WT with a very stupid/effective strategy: if you can't solve it with logic, first talk to everyone at least once and select every single option, show them every evidence, ... take notes for every character and their dialogues' options and then whenever you find something new (new info, evidence, ...) repeat the dialogues. It takes time and it's stupid, but at least you'll reach the final decision --> save the game before it starts and then, again, if you didn't pay attention or you didn't notice, ... go random and if you make a mistake/lose, write down the wrong answer and load the save --> repeat until you get everything done.
I know it's a long and probably a stupid post/answer, but I don't really recall the cases since Serio stoped the updates.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I played a long time ago, so I don't remember the case. I solved the 90% of the cases without the WT with a very stupid/effective strategy: if you can't solve it with logic, first talk to everyone at least once and select every single option, show them every evidence, ... take notes for every character and their dialogues' options and then whenever you find something new (new info, evidence, ...) repeat the dialogues. It takes time and it's stupid, but at least you'll reach the final decision --> save the game before it starts and then, again, if you didn't pay attention or you didn't notice, ... go random and if you make a mistake/lose, write down the wrong answer and load the save --> repeat until you get everything done.
I know it's a long and probably a stupid post/answer, but I don't really recall the cases since Serio stoped the updates.
There a walkthrough too but I don’t think it helped at all!

Reactions: FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
What's again the time limit to get the tag "abandoned"? I'd prefer to see it rather than seeing "on hold", that's hateful.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's again the time limit to get the tag "abandoned"? I'd prefer to see it rather than seeing "on hold", that's hateful.
Even an ONHOLD tag would be better than where it is at the moment. As it is, we know very little to nothing about what's going on. I stick around in hopes of hearing something, but hell, Serio could be in jail, dead, ill, just quitting all together...we don't know...being ghosted and left on a cliffhanger. lol

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes