FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Fleecing, or to "fleece" someone ordinarily means to strip of money or belongings, to rob or cheat: i.e. 'The gamblers fleeced him of all his money." Apparently the term originated from the woollen fleece, "the wool that covers the skin of a sheep or similar animal".

On the patreon review side of things, rather than the younger sister, i'd say the bigger problem was probably the very young kid who pokes Selena's pussy and all the rest of the content at the playground with the young boys.
I was guessing that was what it meant, cause the only thing I ever heard it used for was wool/clothing/etc. lol

And yeah, that's probably what it is. School kids and sexual activity is a major no no for Patreon. Even the younger sister is still in school, so it doesn't look well. A Senior/12th grader can be 18, but still..doesn't help the scenario.

Humato

Jan 20, 2018
Sad. This game is different from the others and it might have the right gradual corruption instead of blue ballin' or full slut mod.
Selena is hot and her interest for exhibitionism is intriguing. It's a pity but I lost my hopes.

P.s. I agree on the communication method: writing "hey! I'm fine/busy so I can't work on the game" costs 30 seconds. Just let us know he's alive.
I've been thinking about what he wrote in the changelog for this last update. "The lack of time" might mean that he normally work in a hospital, and work on this game on his spare time. After the pandemic broke out, hospital staff around the world has started working more and more. So he might still be alive. I don't want to give up hope about him. But as you say, we would really like a sign of life from him.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I've been thinking about what he wrote in the changelog for this last update. "The lack of time" might mean that he normally work in a hospital, and work on this game on his spare time. After the pandemic broke out, hospital staff around the world has started working more and more. So he might still be alive. I don't want to give up hope about him. But as you say, we would really like a sign of life from him.
Last time he said he was working as warehouse manager. After that he planned a halloween mini-game with Selena before v0.80 but then he said there was no reason to release it after October 31st so probably he has abandoned that project in order to focus on 0.80. In one of his last "weekly talk" he said the new version was close to be released but then he vanished. He disappeared long before his patreon's page was put under review and I'm pretty sure when he'll show up again, he'll blame this thing for the huuuuge delay.

Reactions: Ut5962

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Last time he said he was working as warehouse manager. After that he planned a halloween mini-game with Selena before v0.80 but then he said there was no reason to release it after October 31st so probably he has abandoned that project in order to focus on 0.80. In one of his last "weekly talk" he said the new version was close to be released but then he vanished. He disappeared long before his patreon's page was put under review and I'm pretty sure when he'll show up again, he'll blame this thing for the huuuuge delay.
I've worked 16 hour days, upwards of a month straight before and still found 5-10 minutes to update my pages and respond to messages.

Reactions: Humbold56

Rouge

May 2, 2017
actually with what's been going on and Serio's lack of communication (which I have NEVER seen go this long) we may have to face a sad fact, Serio may no longer be with us.... I suspect that's what happened to GreyInu, dev of the Humbling Experience who's last post was in 2018

Reactions: Gisgo

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
What does it have? And whose the Mc?
The dev has 2 games, this one, my favourite ever, "my best friend's daughter" and "Room for rent", that it is also great, but you need a addon as a locator for the scenes, because there are so much locations.
This dev is a mastermind in roleplaying, teasing, corruption, and much of stuff that you liked on Serio: For me it is really, from far, much better than Serio.
The dev is CeLaVieGroup, and I am patreon of him because totally deserves it.

Try both of games, and you could tell me about it. I am just a big fan of the devs, and I was of Serio... Once.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The dev has 2 games, this one, my favourite ever, "my best friend's daughter" and "Room for rent", that it is also great, but you need a addon as a locator for the scenes, because there are so much locations.
This dev is a mastermind in roleplaying, teasing, corruption, and much of stuff that you liked on Serio: For me it is really, from far, much better than Serio.
The dev is CeLaVieGroup, and I am patreon of him because totally deserves it.

Try both of games, and you could tell me about it. I am just a big fan of the devs, and I was of Serio... Once.
Does it have to played male mc or female mc?

Last edited:

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019
Does it have to played male mc or female mc?
The way to play the game it is about to corrupt the girls, without being a "perv". In " my best friend's daughter" you play as a man, but sometimes you have the option to decide if you choose the girl choice, but just for a event. In some events you need to play and choose the "guy" option too, to see what happens. You have also the "fly" to spy, but I don't know how to use it without being Kill .
If you follow the guide of the dev in game, or press "help" icon, it is explained very well.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I heard somewhere this before!
What I assume is this is normal for the dev....just disappear out of nowhere...stay gone for a long time...randomly show up, out of nowhere and claim a bunch of excuses for not working on the project....claim to be now working on the project...then vanish again...and still no update.
My mindset: if it gets updated, it gets updated. If it doesn't, I'm not expecting it, so it won't hurt me.
But, this has happened before, so I wouldn't say it is definitely abandoned.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
What I assume is this is normal for the dev....just disappear out of nowhere...stay gone for a long time...randomly show up, out of nowhere and claim a bunch of excuses for not working on the project....claim to be now working on the project...then vanish again...and still no update.
My mindset: if it gets updated, it gets updated. If it doesn't, I'm not expecting it, so it won't hurt me.
But, this has happened before, so I wouldn't say it is definitely abandoned.
Can’t somebody take over for him/her? Since he/she always do others thing!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes