Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
So they never finish this game! How vol did it had?
A fair amount of content but given the scale and quality of the game it felt like it was only 25% done. There's plenty of scenes but for example the main story itself wasn't too far in, like Astrid had only just had her first major confrontation with the main bad guy (or maybe he wasn't even the main villain, too early to tell). At least in VWA's case though there are sex scenes in addition to the exhibitionist content. Pretty crazy that Selena still hasn't even fucked a guy yet.

Reactions: boloss456

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Under review? Dang! The game doesnt even have any fuck scene yet and patreon is very sensitive about "forced scenes". So how come he's under review? Did he just report himself or what?
Maybe some disgruntled supporter told them to take a look at the little sister...

scorpion14

Jul 24, 2019
well here is some bad news if you are a fan of the game or the Patreon if you guys have not checked serio (the creator) his Patreon page is under review and if you follow the games through Patreon you know that; that usually means that the game is going to be scrapped. i liked the game and all but the lack of sex in .77 makes it hard and the time limit is really hard to work with I mean you get started and then it is game over and honestly at times the game over is the most sex you get.

• Sad
Reactions: Joschy

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
is there anyway that people could contact him other then patreon?
anyone got pm answeared or something similliar by him after his last post?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
well here is some bad news if you are a fan of the game or the Patreon if you guys have not checked serio (the creator) his Patreon page is under review and if you follow the games through Patreon you know that; that usually means that the game is going to be scrapped. i liked the game and all but the lack of sex in .77 makes it hard and the time limit is really hard to work with I mean you get started and then it is game over and honestly at times the game over is the most sex you get.
Will I don’t really care if they lack some of sex on any vol. but as long they do exhibition humiliation nude of her I’m alright with it! And of course the time limit is hard to work with does why there a bunch of save bottom on the files to use in case you make mistake (not unless peoples don’t have a lot of save bottom to use!)

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Well maybe he probably has writter block or something since this game is not easy to make! Or is it was just something else!
I hope it's just this and not some health issue. But if it's just a lack of inspiration, he could still alwways communicate with his patrons.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well maybe he probably has writter block or something since this game is not easy to make! Or is it was just something else!
Nope. Definitely not writers block. I've followed this game since the beginning. The dev ghosted everyone for a really long time...then out of the blue, came back and claimed some stories which may or may not have been true...did this a couple times...then came back, claiming to be working on another game, and putting Selena to the side. After working on the other game for a while, Serio disappeared again. Now, the Patreon is apparently under review, for whatever reasons, and Serio is nowhere to be found. I'd put my entire life savings on it that it most definitely isn't writers block. lol

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes