Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
I'd put my entire life savings on it that it most definitely isn't writers block
Than what is it? I was his patreon long time and yes he claim to working on another project, but ... I can't realy see any other function project. He disapeared, well ok ... but will he appear any time soon?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Than what is it? I was his patreon long time and yes he claim to working on another project, but ... I can't realy see any other function project. He disapeared, well ok ... but will he appear any time soon?
Maybe it's just my lack of trust for devs who have done the same thing in the past. I just assume that if they're working on another game, and putting their main game to the side, even though everyone is saying they'd rather play the main game and not the new game, and then the dev makes up constant excuses as to why they are now working on a new game...dev then shows back up randomly to do a bugfix from 0.76 to 0.77, then disappears again...then the patreon page is supposedly under review...it just doesn't sound like writers block with all of the other stuff that's been going on.

Reactions: Gisgo

Kenzin20

Jul 1, 2018
Doesnt seem like a dev problem issue related to me. Serio himself calls the shot. Besides, he's working with them for a long time now so it doesnt make any sense to distrust his people. I dont think its writing block either. You all worshipping serio like "i hope this and that" well, tell u what. Serio's patreons haved been fcked over and u all still thanking him? What kind of sick fetish u all got? U all submissive now? Really? He is smooching all your money and its all fine to u? We doing charity now?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Doesnt seem like a dev problem issue related to me. Serio himself calls the shot. Besides, he's working with them for a long time now so it doesnt make any sense to distrust his people. I dont think its writing block either. You all worshipping serio like "i hope this and that" well, tell u what. Serio's patreons haved been fcked over and u all still thanking him? What kind of sick fetish u all got? U all submissive now? Really? He is smooching all your money and its all fine to u? We doing charity now?
Who in here was thanking him for screwing over his Patrons? I must've missed that comment. lol

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, I'm a former patron. In the last post he made, he said he was almost finished with the next Selena update - said it would be ready in a week... that was over three months ago now. Even if he didn't ghost his patrons, that is the perception. It only takes 5 minutes to post a personal update, and he never bothered. No one can be so busy that they can't give a few minutes of their day to say what is up - not for over 3 months anyway.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, I'm a former patron. In the last post he made, he said he was almost finished with the next Selena update - said it would be ready in a week... that was over three months ago now. Even if he didn't ghost his patrons, that is the perception. It only takes 5 minutes to post a personal update, and he never bothered. No one can be so busy that they can't give a few minutes of their day to say what is up - not for over 3 months anyway.
Unless it is a case like Valiant Warrior Astrid....and who knows what happened to the dev? Hopefully the dev didn't die, but they just vanished. With Serio's record, that's not what people will assume...still...it is possible.

Reactions: Gisgo

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Sad. This game is different from the others and it might have the right gradual corruption instead of blue ballin' or full slut mod.
Selena is hot and her interest for exhibitionism is intriguing. It's a pity but I lost my hopes.

P.s. I agree on the communication method: writing "hey! I'm fine/busy so I can't work on the game" costs 30 seconds. Just let us know he's alive.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
P.s. I agree on the communication method: writing "hey! I'm fine/busy so I can't work on the game" costs 30 seconds. Just let us know he's alive.
Well, as a person with quite severe anxiety, Serio seems to portray a lot of similar behaviour to myself. Constantly stressed and fear of over-promising/under-delivering. I might also get very involved in projects only to suddenly feel I need a break or lose some interest, of which I might stop communicating with others involved out of anxiousness. I'll also completely stop checking anything related to that project during that time. Not saying he has anxiety, but his behaviour reminds me of my own.

Serio has always had longer breaks and comebacks before, so I'm just here hoping he'll show up again eventually. I like his games very much as I prefer this kind of softcore exhibitionism and humiliation over straight up sex scenes.

Certainly, berating people for not delivering or something does not help much. If you've pledged and aren't satisfied, you can just cancel your pledge, I guess.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Well, as a person with quite severe anxiety, Serio seems to portray a lot of similar behaviour to myself. Constantly stressed and fear of over-promising/under-delivering. I might also get very involved in projects only to suddenly feel I need a break or lose some interest, of which I might stop communicating with others involved out of anxiousness. I'll also completely stop checking anything related to that project during that time. Not saying he has anxiety, but his behaviour reminds me of my own.

Serio has always had longer breaks and comebacks before, so I'm just here hoping he'll show up again eventually. I like his games very much as I prefer this kind of softcore exhibitionism and humiliation over straight up sex scenes.

Certainly, berating people for not delivering or something does not help much. If you've pledged and aren't satisfied, you can just cancel your pledge, I guess.
i agree with you...with regards to not berating him, i used to be a monthly pledger to him, then it became a per update pledge, then i eventually stopped since his updates were basically once every 6 months at best... So i stopped.
in terms of him having extended breaks...i think this may be different because, this looks like Patreon investigating his page as compared to Serio actually pausing it.
what i dont get is, out of all the adult games from Patreon, Serios game, is probably the least offensive...there is no incest or beastiality... im not sure exactly what they could be investigating for such a long time...
but alas, i dont want to seem like a pessimist, but it does feel like this might be the end...i'm hoping not cos i really like this main game OHA,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: boloss456

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
i agree with you...with regards to not berating him, i used to be a monthly pledger to him, then it became a per update pledge, then i eventually stopped since his updates were basically once every 6 months at best... So i stopped.
in terms of him having extended breaks...i think this may be different because, this looks like Patreon investigating his page as compared to Serio actually pausing it.
what i dont get is, out of all the adult games from Patreon, Serios game, is probably the least offensive...there is no incest or beastiality... im not sure exactly what they could be investigating for such a long time...
but alas, i dont want to seem like a pessimist, but it does feel like this might be the end...i'm hoping not cos i really like this main game OHA,
Doesn't patreon send a notice to the creator sayong what's wrong with the content and the review lifted when the creator modifes or removes what's against patreon's rules ? So it will still be under review as long as Serio is gone?

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Doesn't patreon send a notice to the creator sayong what's wrong with the content and the review lifted when the creator modifes or removes what's against patreon's rules ? So it will still be under review as long as Serio is gone?
Sounds legit. Probably right.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I'm no patreon expert, but based what I have heard from other creators, if he doesn't respond soon, his patreon is in danger of being shutdown completely. Not happy where this is leading...

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Sorry for the ignorance, but what's the problem with his content? I know that patreon doesn't tolerate things like shota/loli/bestiality/ ... and I haven't seen this kind of stuff in the game.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry for the ignorance, but what's the problem with his content? I know that patreon doesn't tolerate things like shota/loli/bestiality/ ... and I haven't seen this kind of stuff in the game.
We don't know. Perhaps some rape hints or incest with the last updates with twins. Who knows with patreon (and others where the are advertisers making the rules)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
It's actually pretty obvious: Selena's little sister looks a lot younger than her and then there are all the other young looking girls in schoolgirl outfits. Plus rape content.

And of course he's fleecing his patrons. Plenty of reasons.

Reactions: boloss456 and Gisgo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's actually pretty obvious: Selena's little sister looks a lot younger than her and then there are all the other young looking girls in schoolgirl outfits. Plus rape content.

And of course he's fleecing his patrons. Plenty of reasons.
I've never heard the term "fleecing" used in this way. Forgive my ignorance, but what exact does it mean to "fleece" someone?

Ana L'gape

Oct 19, 2018
I've never heard the term "fleecing" used in this way. Forgive my ignorance, but what exact does it mean to "fleece" someone?
Fleecing, or to "fleece" someone ordinarily means to strip of money or belongings, to rob or cheat: i.e. 'The gamblers fleeced him of all his money." Apparently the term originated from the woollen fleece, "the wool that covers the skin of a sheep or similar animal".

On the patreon review side of things, rather than the younger sister, i'd say the bigger problem was probably the very young kid who pokes Selena's pussy and all the rest of the content at the playground with the young boys.

Reactions: FookU2
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes