FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can’t somebody take over for him/her? Since he/she always do others thing!
If you're talking about the dev finding someone to work with him and help, that's all on him. Some people do this for fun. Some people do this for money. Those doing it for money of course would want to e compensated for working with him. I'm not so sure I would wanna risk investing my time and effort with someone with his kind of work ethic.

If you're talking about the dev stepping down and someone actually taking over his project, I can't say that I've ever heard of that happening, but I wouldn't be hurt by someone else working on a good project. I love this game, but I just don't see anything coming out of it. But, I've already deleted the files from my computer. If a new update happens, I will redownload. But until then, I just come here to read the thread for entertainment value. lol

Reactions: boloss456

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Updated my walkthrough. Message me if there are any typos/mistakes.

game version: v0.77
updated: October 29, 2020
Thanks for the walkthrough!
As now i've notice 1 error,
in the commercial spot you wrote "GTH Korda" but is missing the serie (500).
Also, not really an error but is missing the other vip interrogations in "Club A-7" (don't know if for some bug you can skip this section just talking with only the other 2 since i did it with all).

For now i'm i've pass the Bauman villa but since there's no difference in morality not know which choice is "better", the punch choice will lead to some revenge later on? (if yes you should write it)
:)

EDIT:
add a note when you enter in the gym the first to NOT ENTER in the gym office (it should be closed but is not), otherwise a bug start the major case that is supposed to be only later in the game.

EDIT 2:
In the second commercial everything is right and i will collect 3000 but the producer will say that i made 2 mistake (in the txt is 1), hmm.. well one is probably explained from watching the wrong camera but the second is probably a bug that not sure how it was triggered.

EDIT 3:
This will be only a hint, the first 2 are already partially explaned.
1: If you want access in the tower tv make sure to reach 89 or less morality before the school case nad choose help from Diane (you should do mostly of the lewd activity).
2: After you meet Pink near the luxury boutique, you can buy her information for start some extra scene, the location are: at the bus station near the bank in the main neighborhood, the slide in the little park in the mall area and (for now) changing room at the beach.
3: ( Valid only for the ver 0.77) If you accept all the lewd scene (make sure to loss at least 2 morality in the first case) you should reach 49 morality (it should be 48 but last scene is bugged and don't take points), at this point you can trigger an extra event at police station that require less than 50 morality), this will be the only npc event aviable with this level (for the hotdog one say "next update" and the guy in front of the store require at least 44, not sure if you can trigger the event with cheats or if is not yet aviable).
4: All clothes (after some point) have their own cg and they may trigger also different reaction from the ppl around

It should be all.

Last edited:
Reactions: ph33rg0d and aqqaw

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is the under review still on?
It's likely Serio hasn't even responded to it, just cause Serio likes to randomly disappear, and if that is the case, to my understanding Patreon will only give the dev so much time before they shut the page down.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
It's likely Serio hasn't even responded to it, just cause Serio likes to randomly disappear, and if that is the case, to my understanding Patreon will only give the dev so much time before they shut the page down.
Dam why every game I play so far always has a cliffhanger!

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
His last post on Patreon was towards the end of November when he said he needed around a week to finish up the next update. Haven't heard anything from him since then. His Patreon has been under review since January.

• Sad
Reactions: ph33rg0d and Gisgo

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
I gave him $20 for a commission he didn't even end up fulfilling XD (was gonna be Selena getting bound and anal raped).

tommy65

May 17, 2017
I gave him $20 for a commission he didn't even end up fulfilling XD (was gonna be Selena getting bound and anal raped).
Ouch, that is unlucky, when did you give him that though?

I gave him $20 quite a while back for a scene where, someone blackmails her with photos, and then sends her on a naked quest in town,
the first part was fulfilled, however the 2nd part was coming at a later stage... i was fine with that....

tommy65

May 17, 2017
So I guess it's officially dead. Or something else.
This is so stupid! there so many thing to be solved before they shut it down!
To be honest, it doesnt matter whether the "abandoned" tag is shown or not, i think the main purpose of the abandoned tag, is so that people just discovering the game, dont go and support on patreon immediately, not knowing that the creator has been absent for several months... in this case with Serio, even if someone just discovers this game now, there is no chance of them supporting the creator since their patreon page is inaccessible...

Reactions: Aod1885

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
Ouch, that is unlucky, when did you give him that though?

I gave him $20 quite a while back for a scene where, someone blackmails her with photos, and then sends her on a naked quest in town,
the first part was fulfilled, however the 2nd part was coming at a later stage... i was fine with that....
A month before the last update. He said he would put it in and it almost happens to Selena but he said it ultimately was too soon XD. To be fair the scene where Selena's pussy gets grinded by chains was my idea but still hahaha

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
A month before the last update. He said he would put it in and it almost happens to Selena but he said it ultimately was too soon XD. To be fair the scene where Selena's pussy gets grinded by chains was my idea but still hahaha
Years 9999 still no updates info and we’re already death!

twosteppp

Jun 16, 2017
it was about 6 months between the time of his last message, and then becoming under review. He could have mentioned anything between then. He either died or jumped ship with patreon money. Given his previous history of scraping content constantly, or taking up several projects but never finishing them leading upto to this, and where he would stop working for awhile and stop responding for months at a time, id wager he more than likely just ghosted his responsibilities.

It does piss me off that he was making 500-800 in the months that he ghosted with no response. It's a shame, but it is what it is. It's always a risk investing into a patreon that doesnt update often, and you ought to hold them responsible by pulling your sub readily.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
it was about 6 months between the time of his last message, and then becoming under review. He could have mentioned anything between then. He either died or jumped ship with patreon money. Given his previous history of scraping content constantly, or taking up several projects but never finishing them leading upto to this, and where he would stop working for awhile and stop responding for months at a time, id wager he more than likely just ghosted his responsibilities.

It does piss me off that he was making 500-800 in the months that he ghosted with no response. It's a shame, but it is what it is. It's always a risk investing into a patreon that doesnt update often, and you ought to hold them responsible by pulling your sub readily.
I guess we never know the ending anymore if he decided to stop making it! And I can’t go to he roof anymore at her apartment is it a glitch now?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes