WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
So I know in the first mission you are suppose to examine the vent in the toilet. But the game does nothing when I try to examine it

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
I just click it even though it’s blocking me (even thought I don’t remembered what blocking me back then!)
I figured it out. Your suppose to talk to eugene and learn that he steals cigars. then you talk to cassidy and about cigars. and then you can use the vent

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
The problem with this total absence of communication is that we have no idea of what he is doing. He might be close to the release or not, he might be working on it or not. Who knows ...

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
Here hoping that Serio didn't succumb to Covid: last time he posted on patreon was Nov 20th,2020 :(
Guys, he is surely just milking the patreons. He does it quite well. After a couple of months he comes with an update (new job, new position, new manager), why he can't invest more time on the game. And you always believe him. Even with my busy job I would be able to have once a week time for a 30 minute update memo.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Guys, he is surely just milking the patreons. He does it quite well. After a couple of months he comes with an update (new job, new position, new manager), why he can't invest more time on the game. And you always believe him. Even with my busy job I would be able to have once a week time for a 30 minute update memo.
At this point I have two choices: thinking that Serio might have encountered covid (I hope not) or agree with you.
Supporters on patron's pages are more comprehensive of course, but this is crazy. There are people who looks like his mother and write stuff like: "Serio are you ok? Please honey say something. Do you want me prepare your favourite snack? ..." c'mon! This is literally throwing money in the garbage.

Jun 2, 2017
I would agree with all the statements above. Only so many things can happen to one person over the course of a year and a half, hard for all of it to be true. I went back through all the old posts from the last 15 months on Patreon and it seems like he has about a 30 - 45 day no contact cycle about every 3 months so this is normal.

Last edited:

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
So since the end of november, he hasn't got the time to write a little sentence just to say that everything is okay... I don't understand why people are still paying so much :unsure:.
I stopped paying last year because it was too much waiting.

Maybe is life is very difficult and I understand, but if so, he should stop making people pay on his patreon.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
So since the end of november, he hasn't got the time to write a little sentence just to say that everything is okay... I don't understand why people are still paying so much :unsure:.

Maybe is life is very difficult and I understand, but if so, he should stop making people pay on his patreon.
His he robbing us for waiting for the game?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I don’t think his gonna let us play this game any more I mean how long his been doing the Halloween part when the Halloween already over while the Other one Still a cliffhanger?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

If he does that is that mean we won’t be able to played the game his making?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes