Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Is there really nothing new? I stopped paying him a while back for the that exact reason, but now it's getting ridiculous. Like not even a sign of Serio being alive?

Jun 2, 2017
It's getting to the point where it is rude to the Patreons, these longs stretches with no communication is disappointing. I know I am considering ending my Patreon. As much as I love the game and want to continue supporting it, I hate being left in the dark for these long stretches. Once or twice was fine, but this has been going on for awhile.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
It's getting to the point where it is rude to the Patreons, these longs stretches with no communication is disappointing. I know I am considering ending my Patreon. As much as I love the game and want to continue supporting it, I hate being left in the dark for these long stretches. Once or twice was fine, but this has been going on for awhile.
i have supported him on many occasions and even had 2 small scenes in the game before....but these days, i will not support due to the lack of communication...firstly, his game updates are faar too long apart, (infact i did say around June, that there wont be a proper update this year,. the last update were just small changes, not really an update. secondly, his weekly chat that he posts are never weekly. he will go looong periods of time without saying anything...i have completely stopped a long time ago. i changed to support for the game release and not every month...and the last update (0.77) was the first time i didnt even pledge on Patreon... i thought, you know what... fuck it...i have pledged far too much before and have given him the benefit of the doubt...i will not be supporting anymore...

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I've canceled my support yesterday. He has this thing called "weekly talk" that is never weekly and are just a bunch of excuses. Even if you are extremely busy with your job it seems weird to not have time to write "Hey fellas! Everything's fine!" At least we know he's alive. I might be repetitive but if you stop working on the game for any reason, you don't answer on your patreon's questions and you don't even stop charging people, well, I'm really sorry but you are a jerk.

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
man I love the dudes work and he even commissioned the chains in Selena's cunt scene for me, plus created the Chihiro character but damn, the delays and lack of communication are a bummer. Plus I just really wanted to see Selena lose her virginity in an appropriately hilarious way

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
man I love the dudes work and he even commissioned the chains in Selena's cunt scene for me, plus created the Chihiro character but damn, the delays and lack of communication are a bummer. Plus I just really wanted to see Selena lose her virginity in an appropriately hilarious way
What do you mean he commissioned the chain in Selena cunt? What part is that?

Justjorge

Apr 27, 2017
What do you mean he commissioned the chain in Selena cunt? What part is that?
When Selena gets kidnapped and cums from having her pussy grind on a chain. That was my idea that I payed for (Only like $10) and he followed through with it. I also asked him to do a scene where Selena gets bound and anal raped but he said that would have to wait because he wanted players to choose how Selena lost her V card before the hardcore stuff happened

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
When Selena gets kidnapped and cums from having her pussy grind on a chain. That was my idea that I payed for (Only like $10) and he followed through with it. I also asked him to do a scene where Selena gets bound and anal raped but he said that would have to wait because he wanted players to choose how Selena lost her V card before the hardcore stuff happened
Serio has always been open to people's ideas and suggestions. His last post was the poll for the ext content (having Selena having more photoshoots or tv commercials) and it was in late november so I guess he was active in that period and then nothing.
I worked for one year in a big warehouse and I know that from october til' january is a very busy period but he said he was close to finish the halloween mini game and the full 0.8 version so I don't really understand this silence.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Serio has always been open to people's ideas and suggestions. His last post was the poll for the ext content (having Selena having more photoshoots or tv commercials) and it was in late november so I guess he was active in that period and then nothing.
I worked for one year in a big warehouse and I know that from october til' january is a very busy period but he said he was close to finish the halloween mini game and the full 0.8 version so I don't really understand this silence.
His he really doing Those two at the same time? Is that why it take him so long for it to put it!

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes