Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I do not know what you talk about but in the end I watched a video. It turned out I needed to talk with Sarah and then with Casandra about the card evidence.
By the way I am stuck at the game where I am unable to save. there is nothing going on once at the save menu.
Edit: Fuck the chair in the mirror room is unable to be moved when I loaded the last save. I think I am entering a very buggy part. It looks like I am unable to continue further.

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I do not know what you talk about but in the end I watched a video. It turned out I needed to talk with Sarah and then with Casandra about the card evidence.
By the way I am stuck at the game where I am unable to save. there is nothing going on once at the save menu.
Edit: Fuck the chair in the mirror room is unable to be moved when I loaded the last save. I think I am entering a very buggy part. It looks like I am unable to continue further.
Don’t you have other save file to use for loading?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
POLL: What sidequest do you want to see in the next update?
Minigame is almost done, I'm not working too much on it because it lost it's purpose since I couldn't work on it on october, and it lacks in adult content. I was going to make and underground case in Selena's game and I wanted to try some advanced lights for the game, so I tested for a while and decided to make that horror minigame. It will be out next week.
Still working on 0.8, will be out by end of month, so as you already guessed, that could mean first week of december. I really need to finish it because by day 10 the christmas campaign starts and I won't have time for anything.
It took me by surprise the 11.11 sale of a AliEx*****, it was crazy! It's a chinese store similar to Amazon, but I never thought that it would hit so hard in Europe. We had to rent a temporal warehouse ( the one we use for black friday and christmas) because things keep coming! I never saw something like this for this sale. I guess that since people don't have the resources because of the pandemic to buy good quality products and end buying the chinese cheap version (they also have good quality stuff of course). We weren't ready for sure and what a mess it caused! But I find it very interesting how a chinese store made those numbers in the middle of the pandemic.
Well, that's all for now. Don't forget to vote!
- Serio​

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
POLL: What sidequest do you want to see in the next update?
Minigame is almost done, I'm not working too much on it because it lost it's purpose since I couldn't work on it on october, and it lacks in adult content. I was going to make and underground case in Selena's game and I wanted to try some advanced lights for the game, so I tested for a while and decided to make that horror minigame. It will be out next week.
Still working on 0.8, will be out by end of month, so as you already guessed, that could mean first week of december. I really need to finish it because by day 10 the christmas campaign starts and I won't have time for anything.
It took me by surprise the 11.11 sale of a AliEx*****, it was crazy! It's a chinese store similar to Amazon, but I never thought that it would hit so hard in Europe. We had to rent a temporal warehouse ( the one we use for black friday and christmas) because things keep coming! I never saw something like this for this sale. I guess that since people don't have the resources because of the pandemic to buy good quality products and end buying the chinese cheap version (they also have good quality stuff of course). We weren't ready for sure and what a mess it caused! But I find it very interesting how a chinese store made those numbers in the middle of the pandemic.
Well, that's all for now. Don't forget to vote!
- Serio​
Where does he work again?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes