Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hey!
Halloween is around the corner and... what a dissapoint. It has always been my favourite holidays by far, but the virus thing killed it this year. I was also supposed to have 3 free days this week, and I was going to use them to work in a minigame for halloween, but I had to change them to november because it seems that my job is my life now. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I have the job thanks to my boss generosity but... damn.
Well, the important here is that the mini game was already about 50% with most of the art ready to render, but since it's going to be impossible to publish it by Halloween, I don't even know if I should finish it since this time is going to be focused on the horror genre with some adult scenes here and there. I don't know if there is a point to keep working on it, but whatever, I love horror games and since I don't have time to play RE 2 and 3, and there is no halloween this year, at least I'll have some fun with my own game, so it will be out on the first days of november...
And for Selena, the version 0.8 will be out in November. It will have the usual duration (not like the last short 2). Main focus will be the story but I will also work in some of the secondary quest and the possible romance routes. So the update maybe will be a bit on the big side. I will also give you the option to vote for which secondary quests to include in this version.
I was also given the opportunity to work in another game with other creator, but for now I had to reject the project because I just don't have time. I'll let you know more in the future.
That's all for now, stay safe and enjoy Halloween if you can!
- Serio

james97ireland

Oct 29, 2020
I have the complete evidence list for grace murder in school, mizuki already left, i have shown the cake amd then the knife afterwards but i cant trigger the final thing. The trial. I got blood sample as well. What else do i need to do. Help?

I am having the exact same issue. Dont think im missing importance evidence but I'm unsure how to check? been running around the school for hours trying to complete this, is it a bug?

james97ireland

Oct 29, 2020
Will walkthrough doesn’t tell you everything specially important information this one always want us to figure out Ourselves!
Im having the exact same issue, unsure how to check important evidence? cant start the trial either after mizuki runs away and ive spoken to everyone about everything and shown everyone every piece of evidence...

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Im having the exact same issue, unsure how to check important evidence? cant start the trial either after mizuki runs away and ive spoken to everyone about everything and shown everyone every piece of evidence...
I think there was a bug in that mission where talking to Mizuki at the wrong time meant the trial will never start. I ended up having to restart the mission. Here's a save file that should be right before the trial. I don't know if Serio's updates in 0.77 will change anything.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020

Hey!
Halloween is around the corner and... what a dissapoint. It has always been my favourite holidays by far, but the virus thing killed it this year. I was also supposed to have 3 free days this week, and I was going to use them to work in a minigame for halloween, but I had to change them to november because it seems that my job is my life now. I don't want to sound ungrateful because I have the job thanks to my boss generosity but... damn.
Well, the important here is that the mini game was already about 50% with most of the art ready to render, but since it's going to be impossible to publish it by Halloween, I don't even know if I should finish it since this time is going to be focused on the horror genre with some adult scenes here and there. I don't know if there is a point to keep working on it, but whatever, I love horror games and since I don't have time to play RE 2 and 3, and there is no halloween this year, at least I'll have some fun with my own game, so it will be out on the first days of november...
And for Selena, the version 0.8 will be out in November. It will have the usual duration (not like the last short 2). Main focus will be the story but I will also work in some of the secondary quest and the possible romance routes. So the update maybe will be a bit on the big side. I will also give you the option to vote for which secondary quests to include in this version.
I was also given the opportunity to work in another game with other creator, but for now I had to reject the project because I just don't have time. I'll let you know more in the future.
That's all for now, stay safe and enjoy Halloween if you can!
- Serio
I thought this death girl lost a legs or something turned out she bend it!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Any one got a gallery yet? I wish the game play was different in this, I just did not enjoy it when I played sadly.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019

Hey!
I'm finally having those free days! It took a while because of the new curfew and new anti covid measures. I thought things were finally starting to get better, but seems that this damn virus is going to mess with us for a while. Hope that you are doing better in your countries!
I'm going to keep working on the mini horror game. It will be short because I still have to make sure that 0.8 will be out this month and also because not everyone likes horror games. In the end it's not going to have a lot of "adult" content, and almost all will be after beating the game as some form of reward, but still it will have more scenes than games like "Run Alex Run" (that sure is my worst work so far...).
I'm relly enjoying working on it since I'm a big horror games fan, and it sure is hard to make it somehow scary with the limitations of the RPG Maker. But that's not a valid excuse since there are really good horror games made with similar engines like Corpse Party, Mad Father, Ib and Yume Nikki (Feel free to check them!). Years ago my potato pc couldn't run AAA games, so I played a lot of this kind of 2D horror games, and they were so good! Sadly no one keeps making 2D horror games, so this game will be some kind of tribute to the genre. And if you are not a fan, don't worry, it's not going to be that long or scary. The protagonists are going to be Alex, Ashley and Susan.
Anyway, the mini game will be out as soon as it's done and the 0.8 by the end of month. Have a good day and stay safe!
- Serio

Suputamadre

Apr 28, 2019

Hey!
I'm finally having those free days! It took a while because of the new curfew and new anti covid measures. I thought things were finally starting to get better, but seems that this damn virus is going to mess with us for a while. Hope that you are doing better in your countries!
I'm going to keep working on the mini horror game. It will be short because I still have to make sure that 0.8 will be out this month and also because not everyone likes horror games. In the end it's not going to have a lot of "adult" content, and almost all will be after beating the game as some form of reward, but still it will have more scenes than games like "Run Alex Run" (that sure is my worst work so far...).
I'm relly enjoying working on it since I'm a big horror games fan, and it sure is hard to make it somehow scary with the limitations of the RPG Maker. But that's not a valid excuse since there are really good horror games made with similar engines like Corpse Party, Mad Father, Ib and Yume Nikki (Feel free to check them!). Years ago my potato pc couldn't run AAA games, so I played a lot of this kind of 2D horror games, and they were so good! Sadly no one keeps making 2D horror games, so this game will be some kind of tribute to the genre. And if you are not a fan, don't worry, it's not going to be that long or scary. The protagonists are going to be Alex, Ashley and Susan.
Anyway, the mini game will be out as soon as it's done and the 0.8 by the end of month. Have a good day and stay safe!
- Serio

End of the month means December 1th week or 2th, but ok... loving it¡

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
End of the month means December 1th week or 2th, but ok... loving it¡
Especially because even if he's already 1 month late for 0.80 he's continuing working on a comic for halloween (31st october, today is november 11th) that will be short anyway also because not everybody loves horror games, so now my question is: isn't a better idea to focus only on the main game and release a nice big update?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes