Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I have got all the evidences, and I have 8 important information out of 9, cant figure out the one I am missing, i followed everything as per the walk-through but no luck
Will walkthrough doesn’t tell you everything specially important information this one always want us to figure out Ourselves!

Reactions: Sidharth Gaur

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
The old man plan it’s a bit disappointed to me! Making Selena wear that sexy nurse isn’t interest me at all, he could have make Selena wear a better nurse outfit!

Reactions: boloss456

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Yeah, I spoke to Alexander about a job, he said he’ll call later to see if I accept. Then a Clerk phoned about a modelling job but no idea where to go
I think it’s close to where you did your first mission the one close to Edwin bauman home i that’s where you need to go!

harryweaselhead

Sep 2, 2018
the beach club murder is definitely messed up in walk through it has thania giving you 2 important info points 1 for asking about her and 1 for asking about being broke it only gives the point for asking about her . hich leaves you 1 point short to finish mission 8/9 points. went into save editor changed variable 45 to 9 that gave me 9/9 info points . started trail now game randomly locks up in different places .

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes