Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
How many volume supposed to be had and well all the building maps be ever be unlocked or is it just some of them?

twosteppp

Jun 16, 2017
Especially because even if he's already 1 month late for 0.80 he's continuing working on a comic for halloween (31st october, today is november 11th) that will be short anyway also because not everybody loves horror games, so now my question is: isn't a better idea to focus only on the main game and release a nice big update?
I had always figured his 'side projects' where all reject additions of his main project. The dude has artist/writer's block of the highest degree.

Reactions: boloss456

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
I had always figured his 'side projects' where all reject additions of his main project. The dude has artist/writer's block of the highest degree.
Moreover I am really skeptical about his argument that he develops moni game to implement some features in the selena story. I haven't seen many features of mini games that have been used than in the main game

Reactions: Mariano95

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Who do you think the real antagonist in SOHA? And what with this peoples wearing helmets are they trying to copy in mk and sf!

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
==Major Case: Murder at Grace's School.
=tools: crowbar, screwdriver (only for the statue).
=statue: green: after the restroom break, use a screwdriver to open the stall if Susan didn't open it.
Talk to forensic scientist, Diane. Talk to the students, Susan, Grace, Bruce, and Dylan.
Talk to Susan, especially about Bruce, Dylan, and Norman (the murdered teacher).
Talk to Grace, especially about herself and Norman. Get code 733x.
Talk to Dylan, especially about Bruce.
Talk to Bruce, especially about Mizuki and searching.
-Optional (Save 11): Talk to Bruce about training (lose underwear). Get code 7339.
Go to the rear schoolyard. Go to the fountain to get the Knife evidence and take it to Diane.
Show the knife to Bruce. Go back outside to the side fence. Ask for help to get over the fence.
-Choices (Save 12, lost underwear):
Angry Policeman (-$500).
James (-1 Star).
Diane (morality<90, -4 morality=82, if no underwear=longer scene and leads to Reporter).
Go back to the students and Angry Policeman will say the girls need to use the restroom.
Talk to James to get a clue.
Talk to teacher Monica, especially about Teachers building and Class dismiss.
Ask Monica about the Toilet. Go back to the students and then the restroom.
Susan will ask about improving her ass.
-Choices (Save 13, Diane helped with fence):
Show (morality<90, -3 morality=79, Susan will unlock the green statue stall).
Don't show.
Go back to the bathroom to get the bloody cloth evidence and the green statue.
Go into the Teachers building using the USB drive and Code.
Go to the teacher's lounge, get Cake evidence, and enter the dark storage room. Open the window.
-Choices (Save 14, showed Susan):
Crowbar.
Alone (-5 min).
James (-1 Star).
Move the heavy box to get the Murder Scene evidence.
-Choices:
Alone (-10 min).
Monica (-1 Star).
Diane (-3 morality=76, longer scene if lost underwear).
Talk to teacher Laura Lopez, especially about her birthday and Mizuki.
Talk to Mizuki. Get a call from Diane about the blood.
Show Laura the cake, show Laura the knife, get a phone call from Diane about the knife.
Auto-Save (Save 15, Diane helped with box).
=Trial: Knife, No Weapons, Exception, Exam, Mizuki, Pendrive, Knife, Cloth, Monica, Susan, Dylan, Owe Her, Mizuki Hates, Blood Test.
I can not reach the school yeard. The code I believe that is needed to enter is offline. No video how to do it either.

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
So how am I supposed to save in this game? I cant open any menu in the game, only start menu in the beginning.
Windows version

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I discovered from a video that there is a door up there. And one more thing I saw grafitti there which I guess I could have cleaned but forgot. Why am i cleaning these still?

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I discovered from a video that there is a door up there. And one more thing I saw grafitti there which I guess I could have cleaned but forgot. Why am i cleaning these still?
Cause Selena wanted everything to be clean and shiny!

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Doesnt work. Should I wait till special moment to have possibility to save for the first time?
It is actually right mouse that should open the menu with saves, as usual in RPGM. Alas, one cannot load from there, but needs to choose end game and to the title options,
So, no special moments, go ahead and try the right mouse, You could of course be playing some faulty version of the game with save option disabled.

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
It is actually right mouse that should open the menu with saves, as usual in RPGM. Alas, one cannot load from there, but needs to choose end game and to the title options,
So, no special moments, go ahead and try the right mouse, You could of course be playing some faulty version of the game with save option disabled.
I downloaded 2 versions for win, from mega and another one, both dont give me any menu or save no matter what I click. Right mouse hides chat and thats it.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I downloaded 2 versions for win, from mega and another one, both dont give me any menu or save no matter what I click. Right mouse hides chat and thats it.
One cannot save with a dialog box and a render on the screen, only in traveling mode, that is when small sprites run around the map. If thing still fails, try Gamcore, they now have bug free version, although I must warn you save option does not work every time - the site has that problem with RPGMs.

Last edited:

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
One cannot save whit a dialog box and a render on the screen, only in traveling mode, that is when small sprites run around the map.
Yes, I know, I have played RPGMs already. The only difference I see with this game is that everything in a big exe file, while other games had folders and files. I didnt have this problem before, so thanks for Gamecore, I will try.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Yes, I know, I have played RPGMs already. The only difference I see with this game is that everything in a big exe file, while other games had folders and files. I didnt have this problem before, so thanks for Gamecore, I will try.
you need to unpack it, just do search forum for how then you will know.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes