playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, i think it is time for me to give you some updates about my progression of modifying the game after one month. I planned to seperate the process of revising the game into 3 phases: The beginning->babysitting Ethan, Spa Day With Grace-> Cleaning Spray Commercial, Mall Parking Murder->The 12 Labours of Selena. So what can you expect in my version:

-As I have mentioned earlier, I do not have daz so i convert every sprites and cg into honey select 2. For references, You can check picture 1 to 4 to see the new Selena, Grace, Cassandra and Cassidy ( you might not like it).

View attachment 1623009 View attachment 1623010 View attachment 1623011 View attachment 1623012
-I changed the resolution of the cgs from 797x720 to 1280x720. To see the differences in the game, check picture 5 and 6

View attachment 1623016 View attachment 1623017

-Most of the major cases which are Murder of John Brown and Murder at Grace's School, i did not change much in term of story and gameplay. I only add some more cgs for some important scene such as naked Selena in the forest finding clue. In fact, many scenes in the original version which only use sprites and text now become cgs. For references, check picture 9. Can you guess which scene from original game belongs to this cg?

View attachment 1623025

-There are major changes in Case Missing Kid in the Park, Zaressa Blackmail, Car Commercial, Ass-Lover Simon and Home Despot, Museum Theft. I made the changes for these cases because they have some plots that i don't like (For example: I hate stucking plot from missing kid cases). Now missing kid and museum theft case will involve a new character named Jason ( (check picture 7 and 8 ). The Zaressa in blackmail case will be very different from the original Zaressa and now you can actually see her stripping on stage to buy more time for Selena to solve the case ( check picture 10). Car commercial will become a hamburger commercial ( check picture 11). Finally, Simon's wife will appear and have impact in the story of the Home Despot case ( check picture 12).

View attachment 1623047 View attachment 1623048 View attachment 1623049 View attachment 1623050 View attachment 1623051

-I also add 5 new side cases for Selena to solve but no preview at the moment becuase i want to keep it as secret.

-5 animations

That is everything i have done so far. Give me your opinions and suggestions for this new version. What do you guys hate in the original version? Right now I have finished the cgs and coding for the release. The writing process is the last thing i have to do and i'm not very confident in my writing especially writing dialogues. Therefore, I cant give you the exact date for the release since it might take a lot of time and i do not want to pressure myself. To anyone worry about copyright, this is not a commercial project so i dont think that is a problem.
you are doing an absolutely amazing Job. Keep up the good work.

Iscariote

Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys, i think it is time for me to give you some updates about my progression of modifying the game after one month. I planned to seperate the process of revising the game into 3 phases: The beginning->babysitting Ethan, Spa Day With Grace-> Cleaning Spray Commercial, Mall Parking Murder->The 12 Labours of Selena. So what can you expect in my version:

-As I have mentioned earlier, I do not have daz so i convert every sprites and cg into honey select 2. For references, You can check picture 1 to 4 to see the new Selena, Grace, Cassandra and Cassidy ( you might not like it).

View attachment 1623009 View attachment 1623010 View attachment 1623011 View attachment 1623012
-I changed the resolution of the cgs from 797x720 to 1280x720. To see the differences in the game, check picture 5 and 6

-Most of the major cases which are Murder of John Brown and Murder at Grace's School, i did not change much in term of story and gameplay. I only add some more cgs for some important scene such as naked Selena in the forest finding clue. In fact, many scenes in the original version which only use sprites and text now become cgs. For references, check picture 9. Can you guess which scene from original game belongs to this cg?

View attachment 1623025

-There are major changes in Case Missing Kid in the Park, Zaressa Blackmail, Car Commercial, Ass-Lover Simon and Home Despot, Museum Theft. I made the changes for these cases because they have some plots that i don't like (For example: I hate stucking plot from missing kid cases). Now missing kid and museum theft case will involve a new character named Jason ( (check picture 7 and 8 ). The Zaressa in blackmail case will be very different from the original Zaressa and now you can actually see her stripping on stage to buy more time for Selena to solve the case ( check picture 10). Car commercial will become a hamburger commercial ( check picture 11). Finally, Simon's wife will appear and have impact in the story of the Home Despot case ( check picture 12).

View attachment 1623047 View attachment 1623048 View attachment 1623049 View attachment 1623050 View attachment 1623051

-I also add 5 new side cases for Selena to solve but no preview at the moment becuase i want to keep it as secret.

-5 animations

That is everything i have done so far. Give me your opinions and suggestions for this new version. What do you guys hate in the original version? Right now I have finished the cgs and coding for the release. The writing process is the last thing i have to do and i'm not very confident in my writing especially writing dialogues. Therefore, I cant give you the exact date for the release since it might take a lot of time and i do not want to pressure myself. To anyone worry about copyright, this is not a commercial project so i dont think that is a problem.
You're doing an amazing job, keep going. I would just suggest to keep Selena and her sister blonde, and maybe make Selena a little thinner.

Sep 8, 2019
You're doing an amazing job, keep going. I would just suggest to keep Selena and her sister blonde, and maybe make Selena a little thinner.
You are amazing I love the images and what you are doing. I have to believe that Serio is either dead or no longer has any desire to do anything with patron or his games as such if you or anyone decides to create a game mirroring or flat out copying this one I don't think she would care for one thing if she did she would never have just abandoned the game outright especially with the number of patrons she had when she vanished (if she is still alive) if she is gone (and I hope she is not) then maybe for her it was just a hobby and she has outgrown it and would not care then either. So keep up the good work and thank you

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019

View attachment 1623025

-5 animations

Any update on the release date of your amazing project ?

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1623025

-5 animations

It's really awesome that you're doing this. I have to echo the viewpoint that Selena and her sister shouldn't be changed too much. Have you made any more progress? I'd love to see a demo of it.

Aug 31, 2017
Title.png

Hello guys, I will release the remade of Selena: One Hour Agent on July 20, 2022. Since so many of you request me to change the model of Selena and Grace, I decided this will be the final version of Selena and Grace. I won't change anything about the characters from now on because i don't want to take more time to remake the Cgs which will slow down the progress.

In general, I made a lot of changes in terms of the storyline so you guys can play the game from the beginning without being bored. However, The mechanic and overall story of the game are still similar to the original version.

One more question: Do you guys want me to drop the link here or create another thread?

Sep 8, 2017
View attachment 1793959

Hello guys, I will release the remade of Selena: One Hour Agent on July 20, 2022. Since so many of you request me to change the model of Selena and Grace, I decided this will be the final version of Selena and Grace. I won't change anything about the characters from now on because i don't want to take more time to remake the Cgs which will slow down the progress.

In general, I made a lot of changes in terms of the storyline so you guys can play the game from the beginning without being bored. However, The mechanic and overall story of the game are still similar to the original version.

One more question: Do you guys want me to drop the link here or create another thread?
I cant wait to see your work, good luck.

I think would be better create a new thread

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

dragoonzied

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1793959

Can't wait for it

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
View attachment 1793959

Is that mean were going to do all over again from the start?

Iscariote

Aug 28, 2018
View attachment 1793959

Great job, can't wait to try it. I think you should create your own thread if you want to have a good visibility.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
I'm sure it's been asked a million times, but why was this game ever abandoned :(
Noone seems to know for certain - it has been suggested that Serio, the dev, died or was permanently incapacitated (covid was mentioned), but the bottom line is we do not know, and do not have means to find out. Ignoramus et ignorabimus, alas.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Noone seems to know for certain - it has been suggested that Serio, the dev, died or was permanently incapacitated (covid was mentioned), but the bottom line is we do not know, and do not have means to find out. Ignoramus et ignorabimus, alas.
What we do know is that Serio had a long history of making fantastic excuses for delays.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes