Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I don't think I'm able to go further on the school quest, is the bathroom on the first floor bugged? I can only get the knife, after that I can't advance, even after getting the code... I'm using a save from version 3 would that create any bugs?

poopybull

Jun 8, 2017
sorry i've finished that once it's release and so i forgot the names
then you should have found blood in the teacher's building
then go directly to the find that woman doctor (or what's her post....i forgot...)
no problem
Apparently there was one line of dialogue I was supposed to talk to Grace about, I didn't do that before.
So now I have the last piece of evidence and am ready to solve the case. Thanks

Reactions: Ken To

poopybull

Jun 8, 2017
I don't think I'm able to go further on the school quest, is the bathroom on the first floor bugged? I can only get the knife, after that I can't advance, even after getting the code... I'm using a save from version 3 would that create any bugs?
What have you got so far, have you talked to everyone?

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What have you got so far, have you talked to everyone?
Yeah, exhausted every dialogue, I got the code but when I go to door outside she doesn't let me put the code, saying the thing is off.

Last edited:

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Nope, the only item I have is the knife, that I've already given to the other woman, diane I think.
Wait if you are missing the pendrive then you need to look for it, if that is not it then did you talk to the Princple/Teacher thats by the front desk by the officer?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I played this for a bit. Investigators usually check out the scene of the crime before asking suspects so their judgements aren't colored by the suspects' statements. I found the game telling me I couldn't go a lot of places with a 'no reason to go here' Yeah... but I'm the player, and I want to go here. I tend to dislike a lot of the RPGmaker games that want to either constantly strip control away from the player or not let me make any choice at all.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Wait if you are missing the pendrive then you need to look for it, if that is not it then did you talk to the Princple/Teacher thats by the front desk by the officer?
Well, take a look at the screens, there is no teacher next to the officers, and the one in front of the street (Monica) refuses to talk to me.

Reactions: Qluash

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Well, take a look at the screens, there is no teacher next to the officers, and the one in front of the street (Monica) refuses to talk to me.
Ok, well did you happen to talk to Muziki ( I think her name is at the very back of the school? ), you are just missing a trigger to move on...its been awhile since I played perhaps tonight ill go through it again, in the meantime I would suggest talking with everyone exhausting all options...especially if you are still missing the pendrive you should talk to the kid thats behind the officer and teacher's desk.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
There is a bug with
Can't get past the school. I think it's because I didn't give Diane the knife at the right time. I've got all the evidence and exhausted all peoples' dialogues.
I never finished checking the exact cause of the bug in the school but it looks like its triggered if you show diane the knife before confronting Mizuki.

Speak to the teacher in the staff room after searching the staff room but don't show any evidence, speak to Mizuki then after she leaves show the teacher the evidence and you should be fine.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Here's

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new update isn't really big thanks to christmas, but I was able to fix a lot of things in the game and prepare it for new ones, like a Clothes system as you asked and less lag.
I'm already working in the next update that I'm pretty sure will be ready for this month. Enjoy!

Update: Fixed problem with the cameraman in the news station. You can enter the basement of the red building as Selena.

Important: To use your save from v.04 copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.

You can try clothes in your wardrobe, but you can't wear them outside yet. I'm working on that! Some quest and clothes will not be available depending of your choices. Remember to save a lot.

PD: Really sorry about the delay. If you find any bug, as always let me know!

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Here's

The new update isn't really big thanks to christmas, but I was able to fix a lot of things in the game and prepare it for new ones, like a Clothes system as you asked and less lag.
I'm already working in the next update that I'm pretty sure will be ready for this month. Enjoy!

Update: Fixed problem with the cameraman in the news station. You can enter the basement of the red building as Selena.

Important: To use your save from v.04 copy your "save" folder to the folder where you have the new version.

You can try clothes in your wardrobe, but you can't wear them outside yet. I'm working on that! Some quest and clothes will not be available depending of your choices. Remember to save a lot.

PD: Really sorry about the delay. If you find any bug, as always let me know!
it's more simple for the new quest than the school one
i've found a few bugs....
when i left the school, i flew back to the police station...
grace is still sitting at the kitchen throughout the event for the crazy guy, even when i am using grace, there is another grace there.
when i finished all event for 0.45, i tried to go to the bathroom and selena said grace is still inside, and she is still sitting in the kitchen XDDD
and there is another question....the art expert mentions about one of the statues is in the hand of a crazy guy....is it related to the 0.45 event?
i found nothing in his room...

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
oh i just found the statue.
anyway, i am looking forward to see what mr. grey is going to do

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Is there any Walkthrough? I wanted to see know the outcome of events, without having to play a lot and have to reload a very old save.

I'm currently at first level 1 OHA quest, I need to 'prove' to the tools owner that I did solve a crime scene.
I've found 3 options so far.
1 - Screwdriver, which makes me lose 500 bucks and she would be kissed by the tools owner.
2 - Key route. I let the dude grab her ass, but I would get banned from the bank, without being allowed to take a loan =/
Does letting the dude look her ass would lead to more scenes with him? Does it worth to be banned from the bank?
Does asking a loan and not paying result into some sort of kinky scene? or just game over?
3 - Just wait to the guy move away. No penalty, but no corruption points either.

Stuff like these I want to know the outcome, because it's a pain in the ass to have to load an old save for no reason.

__
Edit: I did get a extra scene with the guy at the Bank, I don't know if it's required the previously interaction though.

Some bugs report.
1 - In the sister turn, there's her copy sitting in the chair.
2 - In the baseament, if I click on the door after triggering the first scene, it will repeat it once again.

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
you have save? end 0.4?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes