Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I have all 8 evidence

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Ok i played it again but this time i changed the order
and as soon as i talked to the girl on the bench again and got the call with the last evidence she tells me she got all to solve the case.

Last edited:

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
The third option is you don't go for either of them lol. When I did my run I went for - 1RP because it's a fully independent no bullshit run. Maybe that's why it didn't trigger?
I think she can also claim she's a cop to get the toilet key. She'll be forced to get help from the officer standing above Cassidy. It'll open up a few scenes in future investigations.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I deleted the game already, but you can unpack the game with "EnigmaVB Unpacker". Its free and after unpacking the exe you find the CG Files inside the Images/Pictures-Folder.
thx for your reply. i unpacked exe file,and got a cg files!

thx again! bro

Reactions: campfap

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Does anyone give a conviction for this part? Help?
I am not entirely sure what you mean, but if you are asking if the case at your sister's school can be solved (i.e. can someone be convicted for the murder of the teacher) then the answer is "yes". If you are asking to know exactly who committed the murder then I will put that in the spoiler below.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
I don't understand how anyone is having trouble with this game, unless you aren't reading anything at all. A little thinking is involved.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I like this. Looking like this never get enough. Especially the character look pretty good as well. And that blonde long hair, she just need night dress and go to the club made her drunk,give her drug and bang her. Thanks for the games man. I await your evil plan next update :evilsmile:

Reactions: ponyguy

durasb2

Aug 17, 2017
The only thing I can't figure out is how to drop her morality below 90 before the case, any tips?

LyringHannie

Jun 10, 2017
can somebody help me please? is there anyway to not come out of the male bathroom without a skirt? because i keep replaying to see if there was a way but i cant find any (im talking about the quest where you have to find this grannies little kid at a park)

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I've started working on a walkthrough for Selene:OHA. Having just finished the first mission I would appreciate feedback on the formatting and readability and of course whether I've missed anything.

Colour code:
Obtain or requires Item
Obtain Evidence
Lowers Morality
Leads to followup scene(s) possibly several ingame days later
1st Case:

Talk to Joe to start Trial

Key scenes for maximim Morality drop: (May change as I test more follow-up events)

Tasks for Orange:

<Side mission>

Key scenes for maximim Morality drop:

Photoshoot opportunity
Return to Photo Studio
Talk to photographer

Owe Policeman favour
Speak to faceless policeman in policestation -4 Morality

Sidequest with Red Statue
Statue quest starts on leaving the museum

There is a bug in the next Investigation which can prevent completion if you do something out of order. I want to try to narrow that down as much as possible before adding that part. I also need to check whether the Cassidy favour has been added.

Last edited:

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I deleted the game already, but you can unpack the game with "EnigmaVB Unpacker". Its free and after unpacking the exe you find the CG Files inside the Images/Pictures-Folder.
When i downloaded 0.4 there was no pictures/image folder can someone upload the CG or link me the unpacker?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes