wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Asking for a save file in advance.

My computer is temporarily busted, so i'm using a laptop with no saves for this game.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
here is a save at the end of 0.3
You need to upload the global file as well.

RPGMaker is infuriating when it comes to the save files. I swear, developers need to start uploading them with their releases, there's zero reason not to.

EDIT - Found a work around. Get to the point in the game when you can save freely and then save over the "Save 8" slot, then copy the save file in this thread over that file.

Only problem is, the save file doesn't really work. You're in your apartment with no way to leave.

Last edited:

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
no this not works for me ....crap
Save over an empty slot, quit the game, then rename the file given : if you saved in slot 5 then rename "file18.sav" to "file5.rpgsave", relaunch the game and continue with save 5. You should be out on your way to give back the cleaner to the drug store just before the diner scene.

Edit : That was my 100th post, yay \o/

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
Save over an empty slot, quit the game, then rename the file given : if you saved in slot 5 then rename "file18.sav" to "file5.rpgsave", relaunch the game and continue with save 5. You should be out on your way to give back the cleaner to the drug store just before the diner scene.

Edit : That was my 100th post, yay \o/
can you upload your save folder maybe with the save

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
The new update centers around the new case in the Blue Academy.
I hope that you like it and If you find any bug or something that should be fixed, please, tell me as soon as posible. Thanks!

You can find the link here:

Important: To use your save from v.03 copy ALL the content from your "save" folder to the new one.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes