Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
can you upload your save folder maybe with the save
here, tell me if this works

The new update centers around the new case in the Blue Academy.
I hope that you like it and If you find any bug or something that should be fixed, please, tell me as soon as posible. Thanks!

You can find the link here:

Important: To use your save from v.03 copy ALL the content from your "save" folder to the new one.
Copying the whole old save folder didn't really worked, I got stucked and had to use the file of someone else with a bit a tricking the game.
As for somethings that should be fixed... Typos, typos everywhere ! I'm French, we have a bad reputation with talking english but it annoys me so much to see things like "you should now" or "the weapon used was some sort of knive". Please reread what you write. Beside that, I didn't spot anything else yet.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The game works pretty well. The evidence you have to piece together for each case gets a little more challenging as you go along. I like the game, so I'll give it two thumbs up. It is a good idea to save often.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Short update (one new mission) but I can't deny the quality of this game.

The cases are really fun to solve. About 15-30 minutes of new content, so a solid update overall. Good job to the developer. This game has real potential.
closer to 1.5-2h content.. nobody makes it without saves..

Daybyday

Jun 14, 2017
I get stuck once i clean 2 pieces of graffiti, is there a third piece somewhere?
One piece outside the police station, one at the construction site and the last one on a building to the south of the same map with the construction site

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
I must say that for the most part this is a really solid game, and the whole detective mode ( kinda like the Batman Arkham series) is a real treat. Speaking of treats, yes....the doctor....hope we get a lot more of those 2 together.

Look forward to the next update, keep up the great job, it's getting to be really rare to get good RPGM games. This might actually become my favorite besides Lily of the Valley and Anna Exciting Affection.

snakeflo69

Jul 19, 2017
where we can do the photo ? i look around et nothing, and if i try to take my car she says she has no time for this

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Can you even end the case at the acadamy? I got all evidence and talked about everything to anyone but i cant start the trial.

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Can you even end the case at the acadamy? I got all evidence and talked about everything to anyone but i cant start the trial.
When you talk to people, make sure to ask every question. New questions should come up as you piece the evidence together. And yes, it can be finished

Reactions: Hexel

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Im stucked!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so please tell me what im missing here. i tryed the whole case twice allready and allways get stuck at the same point!

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Do i need to press another key or something course he only tells me "If you believe that something is missing, try show evidence to the witness or talking with them until you fell that everything is ready to start the trial."

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Do i need to press another key or something course he only tells me "If you believe that something is missing, try show evidence to the witness or talking with them until you fell that everything is ready to start the trial."
No other key. She will say something like "I believe i have everything I need" and you can begin the trial. Did you find the Knife and the USB Stick ?

Reactions: Hexel
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes